Watching the game in France | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Watching the game in France

Horsley Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Sep 21, 2003
West Horsley
Does anyone know if it is possible to see the Wembley match on TV in France? (This is a warning that it is better NOT to book your holiday when your team is eight points clear at the top of the league).

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Chobham Green":10oimk5j said:
Does anyone know if it is possible to see the Wembley match on TV in France? (This is a warning that it is better NOT to book your holiday when your team is eight points clear at the top of the league).
There is bound to be a local bar with Sky Sports; a quick Google search found me one in Carcassonne for the World T20 final recently.

Nov 9, 2008
TinTin":3q2rsp9z said:
Now TV 1 day pass £6.99 ?

That will have to do me ?

Keep the Faith :scarf:

I'm pretty sure you will have to find a proxy service to make it look like your browsing from the UK. That's the case with Sky go so presuming it's the same.

Oct 24, 2010
TPG Extreme":1ispoymn said:
TinTin":1ispoymn said:
Now TV 1 day pass £6.99 ?

That will have to do me ?

Keep the Faith :scarf:

I'm pretty sure you will have to find a proxy service to make it look like your browsing from the UK. That's the case with Sky go so presuming it's the same.
You will need a VPN to get SkyGo abroad.

Kevin Pedlar

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jul 28, 2010
Plymouth
Like Chobham, I'm another one who booked a holiday early.
Had planned the Alps in our camper van, but now in Brittany because of fuel strikes and need to make sure there's enough to get back to Roscoff.

Did think a while ago about trains / plane to London but they're on strike too!

So on a campsite with Devon flag flying proudly.

Hope you all have a great weekend, and see you in League 1 next season.

Dec 21, 2015
Android devices.... and WiFi is all you need

Download an app complete kodi setup

Install and follow all instructions and add ons (one of which is the sport) get access to every sports channel on the planet FREE

Shhhhhh