Wembley suit fitting | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Wembley suit fitting

Dec 3, 2005
As long as they turn up wearing the GREEN Home KIT on the pitch - I don't care :)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
It should be on Spotlight tonight.

May 16, 2005
Elburton
Sky Sports News covered it just after 7.30 this morning but I only caught the tail end of it. Hopefully, it will be on again just after 8.30.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
I seem to recall Matalan providing the team suits a while back but I'm damned if I can remember what the occasion was! Anyone help?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I went in for my suit this morning, it costs me considerably more than that, but to be fair the use of material would have been greater.

Plus I checked what colour the players were wearing and got something completely different, it would have been a bit creepy else.

I needed a new suit for work, but I just felt 'flash' saying it was my Wembley suit. :twisted:

My Mrs joined and it cost me a blouse. Hell Flannels isn't cheap, but by God, they do some lovely gear in there.

I wonder whether they'd like to advertise on Pasoti?? :whistle:

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
IJN":23umx5ub said:
I went in for my suit this morning, it costs me considerably more than that, but to be fair the use of material would have been greater.

Plus I checked what colour the players were wearing and got something completely different, it would have been a bit creepy else.

I needed a new suit for work, but I just felt 'flash' saying it was my Wembley suit. :twisted:

My Mrs joined and it cost me a blouse. Hell Flannels isn't cheap, but by God, they do some lovely gear in there.

I wonder whether they'd like to advertise on Pasoti?? :whistle:

My wife and daughters were eyeing up some Jimmy Choo shoes at £600 a pop----I made myself scarce.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Leigh Rapson":40zex8mp said:
My favourite shop. It's also flannels second highest store for sales too, only being surpassed by Liverpool. But there's no money in plymouth

It's a ok shop, most of the stuff for men you can get in Plymouth anyway. Got a few things from there since they opened but much prefer to shop the local independent shops who appreciate and need the money more