China greens (help!) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

China greens (help!)

Jan 10, 2006
Shanghai
I know there are at least a couple of greens that are exiled in China...I'm hoping they might be able to help me out.

I'm in Shanghai for the game on Monday (terrible timing I know) and I'm wondering how I'm going to watch the game. Does anyone have any ideas? I've got Star Sports in my hotel but I've checked the listings for that and it doesn't appear to be on (hard to believe I know). Even better, if anyone is in Shanghai, want to meet up to watch the game??

Thanks...

Jan 3, 2013
John Squire":1i2rf7wx said:
I've just realised that it's 1900 Kms not miles!

So it's not thaaaaat big! :scarf:

Ha ha.....haven't heard from paul for a while trust all is well

Dec 21, 2015
If I knew how to pm I might have have a solution... as long as you have a device with android os and an internet connection...

Thank you all for talking about me !!!!!!

:funny:

Yes, I am in Chengdu and Frank you should have had Diary Part 8 as the last one ?

Thank you bro for the distance from Shanghai - I thought it was a long walk !!

As far as watching the game - 2200 hours kick off here - I may simply get a Now TV 1 day pass.

But I have early classes on Tuesday morning , so must be careful !!

Whatever will be, will be....................that could be a song ?

Take care all

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Aug 19, 2013
London
Spark":3ce7nn86 said:
I know there are at least a couple of greens that are exiled in China...I'm hoping they might be able to help me out.

I'm in Shanghai for the game on Monday (terrible timing I know) and I'm wondering how I'm going to watch the game. Does anyone have any ideas? I've got Star Sports in my hotel but I've checked the listings for that and it doesn't appear to be on (hard to believe I know). Even better, if anyone is in Shanghai, want to meet up to watch the game??

Thanks...

Hi Spark,

I am based in Shanghai and was up at 3am a couple of weeks ago to watch the first leg against Portsmouth in an absolute dive of a bar (The only place I could find that was open at that time willing to show it!).

For the Final on Monday I will be dragging all my friends to the well known sports bar 'The Camel' where we will hopefully get the whole place behind Argyle :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

PM for more info

Jan 10, 2006
Shanghai
El Green":2qtf27vi said:
Spark":2qtf27vi said:

Thanks...

Hi Spark,

I am based in Shanghai and was up at 3am a couple of weeks ago to watch the first leg against Portsmouth in an absolute dive of a bar (The only place I could find that was open at that time willing to show it!).

For the Final on Monday I will be dragging all my friends to the well known sports bar 'The Camel' where we will hopefully get the whole place behind Argyle :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

PM for more info

That's funny, I was looking at that place on the Internet last night. Count me in! I'll drop you a PM...

Jan 10, 2006
Shanghai
TonyD":1xxq8mv7 said:
If I knew how to pm I might have have a solution... as long as you have a device with android os and an internet connection...

Thanks Tony, but I'll now be watching the game in a bar. :thumbs:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
A happy ending to a bit of a long shot request. Enjoy the game out there.