Wembley Weather | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Wembley Weather

May 31, 2010
Plymouth
Just a warning to keep your eye on the weather forecast. Carole Kirkwood this morning forecast possible heavy rain on Monday but it's a bit 50/50 at moment, which I suppose is pretty good for a Bank Holiday!

Aug 10, 2006
well if it rain's they will be able to close the roof ................. forgot they never put one on.

May 18, 2016
London weather outlook for Saturday to Monday
Warm, sunny spells with thundery showers on Saturday. Sunny spells with locally heavy showers possible on Sunday. Mainly dry on Monday, but rain in east later with strengthening winds - I think that means East London rather than the East End of Wembley.

Barrie Davis

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Oct 26, 2005
Torbay
loyal1970":2v7jovhz said:
well if it rain's they will be able to close the roof ................. forgot they never put one on.

Apparently they never intended to. The FA are confirmed in their opinion that football was always intended to be an outdoor game so would not approve a closing roof

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Bermudian Green":28scsipo said:
Looks like a stalled front over the SE, with heavy rain on the Monday evening. And wtf sort of temperature is 13degC anyway?? How do you people survive in that??

That's obviously the overnight low BG.. :whistle:

May 27, 2016
IMO it doesn't matter what the weather is like (obviously it would be nicer if it is sunny) I'll still be wearing my shorts and Argyle shirt cheering on the Argyle.

Jan 7, 2013
BBC Weather currently giving rain from 10.00 through until 16.00 at Wembley on Monday! Best take your coats!

Feb 18, 2016
GreenMnM":f7sdjok1 said:
IMO it doesn't matter what the weather is like (obviously it would be nicer if it is sunny) I'll still be wearing my shorts and Argyle shirt cheering on the Argyle.

Likewise, shorts and t-shirt whatever the weather, singing in the rain. :grin: