All eventualities... | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

All eventualities...

Oct 12, 2015
...I'm thinking that all my nervous energy this week, coupled with the fact that time seems to be running backwards, has led me to become quite obsessive about Monday...

I have prepared for every single potential transport hiccup and subsequent escape route/Plan B, what I shall be eating, where I shall be drinking, what I shall be wearing, a timetable of childcare based tasks before being 'allowed' to leave home and get the train, what to do post match depending on result, and even a mental map of the pictures I want to take on the big day !....

I should probably get out more...but I'm sure I'm not alone ;)

I've spent a lifetime with OCD, it may as well come in useful sometimes... :)

Oct 12, 2015
Ade the green":be6ah297 said:
I'm the same. I suffer immensely from CDO which is the same as OCD but in alphabetical order as it should be.

He he... reminds me of a T-shirt I once saw...

'OCD Pub Crawl - it's not going to get messy'

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
THE great thing about being sober for THIS Wembley trip, will be me NOT coming home the night before the game (well actually the same day really, it was 1.30am) and being so drunk that I turned my alarm off.
Thankfully my dear old mum (God rest her soul) woke me with 15 minutes to go before the coach left the Royal Talbot :facepalm:

Oct 12, 2015
LG":3vcbtjbd said:
THE great thing about being sober for THIS Wembley trip, will be me NOT coming home the night before the game (well actually the same day really, it was 1.30am) and being so drunk that I turned my alarm off.
Thankfully my dear old mum (God rest her soul) woke me with 15 minutes to go before the coach left the Royal Talbot :facepalm:

Ah yes...done that before. Then spent the 90 minutes in a ground with my head in my hands with a massive hangover...
Football crowds, like kids do not mix with Hangovers...

I've barred myself any weekend drinking until Monday :)