PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
You can purchase the Wembley match programme now Link

The cost is £6 plus £3.50 postage and might be a better option than risk your copy getting damaged at Wembley after carrying it around all day.

Wimbledon_Plymouth_League2PlayOff_300516.png

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
PL2 3DQ":l4ojh6t6 said:

The cost is £6 plus £3.50 postage and might be a better option than risk your copy getting damaged at Wembley after carrying it around all day.

Saying sold out now

Jul 29, 2010
No chance it's sold out, just sold the pre-game reserve i'd guess.

A football programme for £6, jeez, last time I paid that much it was frim the 30's :shock:

Nah, gonna buy my programme on the day, so what if it gets buggered up, proves I was there. Best programme I own is from an away game v Port Vale in the 80's. The London branch played bar billards in various Longport pubs, got smashed, heavens topened and I've not been able to open the programme since as the pages glued together, didn't even get to read the managers notes :) happy days

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Benny Bullfrog":31ajhyek said:
Nah, gonna buy my programme on the day, so what if it gets buggered up, proves I was there. Best programme I own is from an away game v Port Vale in the 80's. The London branch played bar billards in various Longport pubs, got smashed, heavens topened and I've not been able to open the programme since as the pages glued together, didn't even get to read the managers notes :) happy days
I remember that one too!
Used to go with the travel club those days. Not a nice journey home sitting in those soaked clothes!

Sep 6, 2006
PL2 3DQ":3ebd10y2 said:

Save your money! Cost less than that to watch the semi final in 84.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
For England friendlies they supply you with a bag when you buy the programme inside the stadium. Hopefully the same on Monday

Sep 13, 2003
Emu":3hdx95a3 said:
For England friendlies they supply you with a bag when you buy the programme inside the stadium. Hopefully the same on Monday

Yeah they will Phil, I think it's the generic red Wembley carrier bag. I don't do programmes anymore (but always stuff my old tickets in a draw), will make an exception on Monday!