Score Predictions | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Score Predictions

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
At the end of the day, they weren't 2-0 down in the second leg. It was 2-1, so they knew that only needed 1 goal to tie the the game and take it to extra time. With that in mind, I predict a 2-1 win to the men in green.

Carey get's one early in the first half and Jamille makes it 2 before half time. Second half we freeze and Wimbledon get's one back between the 55th and 60th minute which wakes us up. An even second half of the second half ensues with both teams going close before the final whistle.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Any chance we can hide this thread somewhere away from the main board ?

This game is way too big to be making (silly) predictions one way or the other. They should all be made in private, silently, reverently, prayfully (if there is such a word).

We should all be living in meditation until Monday.

Tuesday we reflect.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Oooh, get her! It's only a bit of fun, for Gawdsake. Anyway, I'm with French Green on this one. As I said elsewhere, if you expect the worst then anything good that happens is a nice bonus!

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
We do this every game. No reason to change our routine surely.

I myself don't understand this almost constant 'let's not count our chickens' threads'. Tens of thousands of Argyle fans will be making their pilgrimage to Wembley having spent an average of £100 just to get there. There's no reason for them to be downcast before the game and their enthusiasm may just rub off on the team. We may be wrong and we may not win but we've as much chance as Wimbledon of lifting the trophy and I've yet to see any completely over the top posts.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Fancy us to win 3-1, Wimbledon will be full of confidence after beating the best placed team in the playoffs but the momentum from that Pompey game will be huge for us!