Sack Adams now | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sack Adams now

Sep 28, 2003
London
("Sack Adams now" is NOT my thread title, but the product of a thead merge! I can take or leave him!)

The manager.

One up front against the team that finished 7th.

Can't see the system needs changing until we're losing.

Wimbledon keeper hasn't made a save from open play in the entire game.

This manager is the emperor's new clothes - not good enough, woefully negative and can't read a game.

Not sure who we'd get in but if Adams wants to head back to Scotland this summer I'll drive him there myself.

Feb 4, 2016
I think from the outside looking in that's a tad unfair.

It's easy to criticize a manager and use him as a scapegoat, but player for player your team is better, and the league Table shows that.

The manager never failed for you today, your players failed, and let your terrific numbers down on the BIG stage.

Those players are professionals and should be able to play any system, and they failed big time. Sorry if that hurts you, but from a neutral its the truth.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
How will I get a ticket for the first game of next season, anyone let me know?

Tell you what plastics, me and my old man and his mate Dan and.a lot of other ppl on here will keep the club going til the next time you want a day out.

Ps. Adams to be sacked. 1 up front for 80 mins. Criminal.

Sep 28, 2003
London
I get so sick of misuse of the term "scapegoat".

The guy is in charge of the team - if you can't hold him ultimately responsible for the system and attitude, then who should that fall to?

It's such a lazy way to dismiss an argument.

Here's a thought pal - if you're a neutral then perhaps you haven't got a clue as to what we fans who've been watching all season have seen.

Mar 26, 2004
up_the_line said:
How will I get a ticket for the first game of next season, anyone let me know?

Tell you what plastics, me and my old man and his mate Dan and.a lot of other ppl on here will keep the club going til the next time you want a day out.

PLONCKER alert

Thats how to create a bigger fan base.

"I am a better fan that you". This is why we will never go to where we think we belong. We should not be worried about the fair weather fan, just be glad when they do come along to support the club and show them a warm welcome that way they may come back more often. :thumbup:

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
One thing that you are qup front for 80 minutes. Didn't make their keeper work once. Sack him please

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
I doubt any reply will get a 'sane' response.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Adams is Sheridan Mk. II.

One up front against teams we should be taking the game to, again, and again, and again, and again.

He's a coward too afraid to attack a team and take the initiative. That won't change next year as it's a personality and character trait, not something he'll learn from (he hasn't learnt anything from the games we kept throwing away in the last few months).