Kits and season tickets. (kit now in stock) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kits and season tickets. (kit now in stock)

Apr 6, 2009
I asked about season tickets today - not til end of this month. I also enquired about my refund as not in league 1 - they weren't really sure, advised me going up to club. Not sure why they did it like this if they didn't know his they'd do it if we didn't go up

Jan 3, 2013
katkin":3jzs903i said:
I asked about season tickets today - not til end of this month. I also enquired about my refund as not in league 1 - they weren't really sure, advised me going up to club. Not sure why they did it like this if they didn't know his they'd do it if we didn't go up

Eh? We didn't go up.....u make no sense

Apr 6, 2009
As o couldn't get a season ticket last year, I had to pay £336 early bird this year instead of £320.

If argyle didn't go up (which they didn't) you get £16 back bringing it back down to £320. When o enquired about the refund they said they didn't really know how they would do it and to go up there.

My point is if they offered a price that would go down and £16 be refunded if we didn't get promoted they should have a plan on how to do the refunds. Perhaps all the early bird were current season ticket holders unlike me!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
You are quite right about that and you should be entitled to a refund.
The club should have a procedure in place to pay you the refund.
I would suggest that you email the Club Secretary, Jon Back (jon.back@pafc.co.uk) with your contact details and ask for the refund to be arranged.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Dec 28, 2010
Any luck with the refund? I'm also due one.

But plan to put it back into the club with a new shirt!

katkin":g8an1vei said:
As o couldn't get a season ticket last year, I had to pay £336 early bird this year instead of £320.

If argyle didn't go up (which they didn't) you get £16 back bringing it back down to £320. When o enquired about the refund they said they didn't really know how they would do it and to go up there.

My point is if they offered a price that would go down and £16 be refunded if we didn't get promoted they should have a plan on how to do the refunds. Perhaps all the early bird were current season ticket holders unlike me!

Apr 6, 2009
Yeah I just went up there, had to have card I paid on and she just processed it. Easy