Online Ticket Charges | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Online Ticket Charges

Doc

Nov 15, 2011
Plymouth
I have just ordered 2 x Luton tickets online using white memberships linked to my account. I also ordered 1 x Reading away . I was not given a delivery option at al,l and there were no booking fees. Has this happened to anyone else?? Total bill was £7.00.

Doc

Nov 15, 2011
Plymouth
Thanks Ian. I'm going to phone tomorrow. I just wondered if it was happening to everyone or just me, before I make the call.

Mar 23, 2016
Yes had the exact same thing yesterday. No option of online ticket printing or delivery and no booking charge. Just £35 for 1 X adult ticket and 1 X oap ticket.

Jun 10, 2015
Liverpool
I had exactly the same happen, although the tickets I purchased were for the West Brom game! I was wondering whether the lack of ticketmaster fees somehow ties into the change from premium rate phone number to local rate?

Mar 23, 2016
Has anyone heard anything about this? Still shows I've bought 2 tickets but doesn't give me the option of online printing and no charges.

Sep 23, 2005
Good luck, I had a similar problem for the Pompey home play off fixture. Despite numerous emails to the ticket team, loads of people experiencing the same problem and expressing that on social media, I was repeatedly told there was not a problem as Ticketmaster were telling them everything was working fine. So frustrating. The trust told me they would take this up with the club but I heard nothing more. Annoying that it is still occuring.

Jun 10, 2015
Liverpool
MarkLP":18gvbnwj said:
Has anyone heard anything about this? Still shows I've bought 2 tickets but doesn't give me the option of online printing and no charges.

I emailed the box office, and they said my tickets were awaiting collection from the box office.

Apr 7, 2011
Same here. No on-line option to print or have ticket posted. I rang up and was told the ticket is waiting for me to collect.

Mar 23, 2016
Rang them myself and they said it's waiting to be collected from the box office. The women I spoke to said no one else has had this problem apparently.