On GoS (Maastricht) ... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

On GoS (Maastricht) ...

May 21, 2015
Fox again without the Ginsters logo on his shirt - same shirt or (probably reading too much into it) some kind of sponsership conflict?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
tandark":3pwg7w3c said:
Fox again without the Ginsters logo on his shirt - same shirt or (probably reading too much into it)
some kind of sponsership conflict?

I would imagine they haven't got the kit delivered yet, and this is a 'spare' that they're using.

M

Minigreen

Great photos, thanks :scarf: Looks like you're all having a great time in Holland :thumbup:

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
There's a second set now on GoS, thanks to Merv from Brussels. I've captioned them but I can't say I'm an expert at names and faces yet, so if I've any that are wrong, please tell me. Bob, you must be the expert so when you're back, please check!

Greens on Screen

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
GreensOnScreen":2geiwko5 said:
There's a second set now on GoS, thanks to Merv from Brussels. I've captioned them but I can't say I'm an expert at names and faces yet, so if I've any that are wrong, please tell me. Bob, you must be the expert so when you're back, please check!

Greens on Screen
They're all correct Steve.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Great pictures Merv, it was a pleasure to meet you at Wembley and very good to see you have now joined PASOTI.