PAFC service | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

PAFC service

Mar 23, 2008
Called this week to buy new shirt, tickets, etc and spoke to different people in different departments and thought all I spoke to very friendly, efficient and helpful. We are all fans but also consumers and some are criticise so feel we also need to praise, even got a prompt courtesy call to confirm shirts were in. Well done PAFC.

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
Nice post Dea.

I posted something along similar lines two years ago when I was trying to buy a keepers top for my lad. The shop only had small tops in stock. Out of the blue, one of the girls said she reckoned Luke McC had a spare one. She got on the phone to the kit guy who was pretty busy as Argyle were away at Luton that day who said that Luke had three but he would return one after the game and I could pick it up on Monday.

Me and lad were both pretty amazed. Excellent service and much appreciated.

Apr 12, 2016
Lest we not forget as well the massive contribution made by a number of these people when the club was in it's darkest hour.

Mar 3, 2012
I on the other hand had a terrible experience and was very disappointed in how I was treated by staff at the box office.

I applied to have my season ticket on finance (just helps me save a bit more money rather than pay it all of at once), did this last week, the staff were helpful and assured me my details will be processed and I will have a confirmation email the next day.

7 days later, I still hadn't received my confirmation email.

I called up, they told me I had to speak to the finance service who work alongside Plymouth Argyle, they told me they had received nothing.

I was being thrown back and forth, eventually the box office staff told me I hadn't filled in a form etc which was false. I have a receipt to prove I had been up there.

I now have to go up tomorrow, pay for a membership in full, its now likely that the seat I wanted is gone.

No apology from the club. Very disappointed.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
1N0S9hF.png

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Back to the OP, I always find the staff charming, Rachel and her staff are a delight to deal with and they are all Argyle fans which makes it even better.

Mar 23, 2008
Topboy":1c3sw7xh said:
Nice post Dea.

I posted something along similar lines two years ago when I was trying to buy a keepers top for my lad. The shop only had small tops in stock. Out of the blue, one of the girls said she reckoned Luke McC had a spare one. She got on the phone to the kit guy who was pretty busy as Argyle were away at Luton that day who said that Luke had three but he would return one after the game and I could pick it up on Monday.

Me and lad were both pretty amazed. Excellent service and much appreciated.
Great to hear, always plenty of moans and groans but good to spread the word in terms of good news also.

Dec 22, 2009
West London
I'm really pleased to see some positive feedback for the staff working at the club - I have also found them to offer great customer service. They are a real asset to the club.