New Club Handbook | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Club Handbook

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Available from tomorrow in the club shop and also online, a 200-page handbook that looks back at the 2015-16 season, including Wembley of course. It's a welcome return for a tradition that began in 1904, and then became an annual collectors' item until it died out in the 1970s. In those days it was very much a look-forward to the season ahead, as well as a look-back, but times have changed beyond anything that those 'Argyle Media' chaps could have imagined. Now we get everything we need about the upcoming season from a plethora of websites, so this handbook concentrates on the season just gone, providing a wonderful record of Plymouth Argyle in 2015-16.

Masterminded by Russell Moore, author of the recent book on Home Park, it contains a thorough match-by-match review, the players involved, stats galore, loads of great photos from Dave Rowntree and lots of behind-the-scenes features, not to mention a couple of pages on Greens on Screen ... which makes it a must for all!

handbook1516.jpg

Jul 29, 2010
Wow, used to have all of those, what a welcome return...and in the cover style of the 50's (?) ones too :clap:

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Waiting for mine to drop through the letter box. Any reviews from those with one already in their possession?

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Excellent, although Hartlepool at home is shown as away, minor point, good to see it back again.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Nicely produced effort I think.

However, someone in the club's Commercial area needs to step up a bit on costings.

If you order by post, the club charges you an extra £4.95 for delivery which is fair enough.

When I received mine, the postage was £5.97 :facepalm:

Hopefully, there is a profit margin on the handbook itself.