Goodwillie Distracted? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Goodwillie Distracted?

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
From what I have seen he certainly doesn't seem all there or with it at the moment and something like this could easily have that effect on him.
It certainly isn't helping even if its totally unfounded and / or going nowhere

May 8, 2011
Suppose it will be in the Herald tomorrow with the tag 'Argyle Ace' although he only played in a few games.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
HC Green":j1vuxpd7 said:
Suppose it will be in the Herald tomorrow with the tag 'Argyle Ace' although he only played in a few games.
Never miss a chance to have a go at the Herald do you, perhaps you will be happy when there are no local newspapers.

We're prepared to accept and excuse years of mediocrity, under achievement and failure at HP but hey, let's have a go the Herald every chance we can find, however tenuous the link.

Jun 8, 2014
demportdave":80spchmv said:
HC Green":80spchmv said:
Never miss a chance to have a go at the Herald do you, perhaps you will be happy when there are no local newspapers.

We're prepared to accept and excuse years of mediocrity, under achievement and failure at HP but hey, let's have a go the Herald every chance we can find, however tenuous the link.

Mhmm, having a dig over something that hasn't even happened yet too.

This is neither good nor welcome news - hope it can be sorted soon and we can get his footballing brain into the right place.

May 8, 2011
Not sure the Herald is that local anymore. I only read the online version and a lot of the articles seem to be about the rest of Devon and Cornwall.

Jun 8, 2014
There is already a 5 page thread on the Herald. Please use it for comments about.. The Herald.

Jan 3, 2013
Josh Pope":1doc2q00 said:
There is already a 5 page thread on the Herald. Please use it for comments about.. The Herald.

You're a mod are you? The original post is from the comic so by logical progression is this thread.

My beef about the comic and its' young "journos" is their constant digging for negative stories about Argo, which surface it appears thrice weekly now, can't you see that ?

Knarf Reprah":2poml8fh said:
Josh Pope":2poml8fh said:

You're a mod are you? The original post is from the comic so by logical progression is this thread.

My beef about the comic and its' young "journos" is their constant digging for negative stories about Argo, which surface it appears thrice weekly now, can't you see that ?

I don't know what link you're following in the OP, Frank, but the one I followed took me to a Scottish paper. You may not like the 'Erald, but I don't think you can blame their young "journos" for what the Jocks decide to print.

:scarf:

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Swap him for Reid, RR is twice the player, he could even score against better teams than St Austell and Elburton.
PS good on the Herald for not pandering to the little children who only like reading happy happy stories, if they run this story they have every right to.

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Knarf Reprah":13lke91r said:
Josh Pope":13lke91r said:

No, I'm with Josh. We've had a big thread about moaning about the Herald and it's just tedious having it spill out everywhere and other threads going off-topic. Some people are sick of moaning, can't you see that?

Edit: I appreciate the irony of me moaning about people going off-topic when it isn't the subject of the thread.

Jan 3, 2013
Waraqah":2gmvnh8g said:
Knarf Reprah":2gmvnh8g said:
Josh Pope":2gmvnh8g said:

I don't know what link you're following in the OP, Frank, but the one I followed took me to a Scottish paper. You may not like the 'Erald, but I don't think you can blame their young "journos" for what the Jocks decide to print.

:scarf:

But who posted it I wonder?

Sep 6, 2006
I don't mean to make light of a very unfortunate situation but couldn't happen to somebody with less appropriate name. And Re bad news stories in the Herald in case you didn't know good news doesn't sell!