Youngsters at Coach Road Tomorrow (Friday 7.30) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Youngsters at Coach Road Tomorrow (Friday 7.30)

Feb 9, 2013
Argyle's youngsters have another home game in the South West Peninsula League Premier Division tomorrow (Friday) at Devon FA HQ, Coach Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 1EJ, against Ivybridge, ko 7.30pm. They would appreciate any extra support!
The lads have made an unbeaten start to the season (3-1 away at Cullompton, 2-1 home to Callington, 4-0 away at Torpoint, 0-0 home to Exmouth and 6-0 home to St Austell, with in this instance more than a little help from the senior pros!).

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Argyle 0 v Ivybridge 0 after 36 mins

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Half time - Plymouth Argyle 0 Ivybridge Town 0

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
:goal: Plymouth Argyle 1 Ivybridge Town 0 Louis Rooney

Feb 28, 2016
Cooper, Palfrey, Crawford, Rose, Law, McAuley, Richards, Steer, Calver, Battle, Rooney.

Tight first half that was frustrating for Argyle. Their keeper pulled of a few great saves a lot of shots from distance straight at him. Our keeper Cooper was equal to all they could throw at him.

Second half it started to feel it might not be our day however once the first one come you could feel we might get more and Ivy bridge just fell apart Argyle just didn't tier.

Thought Law really grew into the game, I think that was his first appearance in the SWPL. I think Crawford the other first year looks really assured at CH. Midfield plus Battle and Rooney had great work rate. You just know Louis will get you goals but goal of the night was Calver for me.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
MarkMatthews":3c7smev9 said:
Cooper, Palfrey, Crawford, Rose, Law, McAuley, Richards, Steer, Calver, Battle, Rooney.

Tight first half that was frustrating for Argyle. Their keeper pulled of a few great saves a lot of shots from distance straight at him. Our keeper Cooper was equal to all they could throw at him.

Second half it started to feel it might not be our day however once the first one come you could feel we might get more and Ivy bridge just fell apart Argyle just didn't tier.

Thought Law really grew into the game, I think that was his first appearance in the SWPL. I think Crawford the other first year looks really assured at CH. Midfield plus Battle and Rooney had great work rate. You just know Louis will get you goals but goal of the night was Calver for me.

Thanks for the report Mark.

Yep. Thanks for the report.
This looks a really good result as they drew 0-0 with parkway recently and are fancied
to do well this season.
Also glyn hobbs and shane krac are well thought of at this level. If they
played of course. Also on the tavi website i recognised a few ex argyle names in
lewis coombes and dan evans? Also a pic of a jason vincent who may be the same boy
who was with us last season.
http://tavistockfc.com/team/
As for louis he may go out on loan this week. Hopefully over DAs 4 years we will
gradually see some of these boys come into the first team squad. Like gosling and
mason did back in the holloway era.