Doubting Fans... | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Doubting Fans...

B

Barriball

I'm loving looking back at the screenshots I took after 2 games this season from pasoti! Some of our fans have no idea what they are on about, said it after the defeats and now it's even more obvious now we're climbing! Anyone fancy some humble pie? We've not won the league but according to some on here we were getting relegated!?

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Calm down, whilst three wins is excellent - none of the performances have set the world alight and we are only five games in.

Not the time for humble pie just yet.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Yes, but someone will no doubt come on to say that 3 swallows don't make a Summer.

Mar 14, 2009
Early days yet.

Play like we did today and we will lose more than we win.

You can't concede that amount of very good chances in a game and not be punished.

Whilst l think Argyle will get better as the season goes on at present l don't think they are better than mid-table team at present based on performances I've seen and the ones lve heard away from home.

Can't keep getting lucky. Eventually you will need to perform. 1 45 mins performance in 5 league and 1 cup game isn't a recipe for sustain success lm afraid.

Give it another 5-10 games.....they should have improved the consistency of their performances. If they haven't this thread will come back to bite you.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
I love the thought of someone sitting at home and taking screenshots of PASOTI so they can look back at them at them a few weeks and think "Oooh yes, I knew that person's views were a little wayward". Not.

What a shame to have this type of thread appear.

May 22, 2006
Phil Sloggett":uit179rm said:
I love the thought of someone sitting at home and taking screenshots of PASOTI so they can look back at them at them a few weeks and think "Oooh yes, I knew that person's views were a little wayward". Not.

Yes :lol:

Imagine him carefully cropping the image and saving it in a special folder.
"Come the day, Sir, I shall make you eat those words!!"

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Barriball":2f3puz0a said:
I'm loving looking back at the screenshots I took after 2 games this season from pasoti! Some of our fans have no idea what they are on about, said it after the defeats and now it's even more obvious now we're climbing! Anyone fancy some humble pie? We've not won the league but according to some on here we were getting relegated!?

:facepalm:

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Ham Green":1vohl875 said:
Phil Sloggett":1vohl875 said:

I wondered if there might be a special folder too!

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Phil Sloggett":2fa6tqjc said:
Ham Green":2fa6tqjc said:
Phil Sloggett":2fa6tqjc said:

I wondered if there might be a special folder too!

" I am making notes and your name will go on ze list!"

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Play offs :scarf:

Apr 12, 2016
Three wins on the spin is very good and two consecutive clean sheets to boot. Some of the early knee-jerk reaction was not good but it is still early days. COYG