After reading all the crap on here HOW DID ARGYLE DO TODAY | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

After reading all the crap on here HOW DID ARGYLE DO TODAY

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
๐Ÿ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
โœ… Evergreen
โœจPasoti Donorโœจ
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Dec 21, 2010
Fantastic atmosphere created by the Green Army today. Not a totally convincing performance but, like at Notts County, we hung on for the three points. A work still in progress, but so much better than the first three games.

Sep 8, 2013
Currently just north of Sydney but followed events. Still feel our greatest need is sharpness up front and shots on target.

Oct 31, 2015
I think we got one in the onion bag and I dont think they got any. :scarf:

Oh hang on there were no silky skills and Real Style football. Balls we must have lost the 3 points then!!!

Oh no we didn't we managed to get 3 points :whistle:

Sep 6, 2006
A very simplistic thread. We are all well aware Argyle won and are delighted. The matter up for debate is if we can continue doing so playing like that according to those who were there. If not the three points will not mean a lot at end of season.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Argyle win 6-0. "The opposition were the worst team I have EVER seen at Home Park".
Argyle lose 1-0 but hit the woodwork 3 times. "We were rubbish and can't get a shot on target".
Argyle win 1-0 but the opposition hit the woodwork twice. "We were dead lucky and should have lost".
Argyle draw 3-3. "Our defence was appalling".

Oh, by the way, OG. Argyle won today.

Example from today's match day thread :-
"l thought Argyle were very poor both halves. We are very fortunate given the amount of chances they had."

Jun 8, 2016
davie nine":2whwzu84 said:
Argyle win 6-0. "The opposition were the worst team I have EVER seen at Home Park".
Argyle lose 1-0 but hit the woodwork 3 times. "We were rubbish and can't get a shot on target".
Argyle win 1-0 but the opposition hit the woodwork twice. "We were dead lucky and should have lost".
Argyle draw 3-3. "Our defence was appalling".

Oh, by the way, OG. Argyle won today.

Example from today's match day thread :-
"l thought Argyle were very poor both halves. We are very fortunate given the amount of chances they had."

You've got it in a nutshell there mate. And like you I fail to see where such a statement can be backed up? B'POOL had some spells, but so did we AND we scored, so I'll take them 3pts thank you very much!!!

Win ugly til the end of the season would do me.