AFT Open Supporters Meeting 10/9/16 CANCELLED | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

AFT Open Supporters Meeting 10/9/16 CANCELLED

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
A message from the AFT, regarding the planned Open Meeting on Saturday 10th September:-

"In view of the Club response to the Never Again Statements and the forthcoming Fans' Forum on 24th Sept, we've decided that it would be better to reschedule the Open Meeting after the Fans' Forum, when we should have some more information and pointers to the way forward".

Not seen this posted on the main discussion board, but thought there may have been some people who were perhaps planning to go after the match tomorrow.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
:funny: :funny:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Chancellor":3v20fisb said:
Mike Greening":3v20fisb said:

This is probably the most juvenile and rancid post ever on this site.

Laugh and w*nk as much as you like,but this is no way to respond to any post whether you like it or not.

Sorry if you feel that way but over the years since JB saved the club whilst the AFT were sound and helpful in the days of guiltyfoil after that they seemed to be obstructive and wanting more the JB could afford. It wasn't meant to be rancid just how I feel about how the stance of the AFT is at present. They don't seem to be putting out a proactive stance at present. :scarf:

Jan 3, 2013
Mike Greening":1q4dappw said:
Chancellor":1q4dappw said:
Mike Greening":1q4dappw said:

This is probably the most juvenile and rancid post ever on this site.

Laugh and w*nk as much as you like,but this is no way to respond to any post whether you like it or not.

Sorry if you feel that way but over the years since JB saved the club whilst the AFT were sound and helpful in the days of guiltyfoil after that they seemed to be obstructive and wanting more the JB could afford. It wasn't meant to be rancid just how I feel about how the stance of the AFT is at present. They don't seem to be putting out a proactive stance at present. :scarf:

Agreed mike

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Again to be fair to the AFT, they were outside the ground on Saturday doing their bit.

It's all very well knocking them, but I do see hard work from the Chairman which is something I couldn't say about his predecessor who seem to think it was all about being photographed and the occasional soundbite.

If any of you fancy the main job, stand for election.

If of course you pass the left wing selection panel first.

Jan 3, 2013
IJN":1q47oscu said:
Again to be fair to the AFT, they were outside the ground on Saturday doing their bit.

It's all very well knocking them, but I do see hard work from the Chairman which is something I couldn't say about his predecessor who seem to think it was all about being photographed and the occasional soundbite.

If any of you fancy the main job, stand for election.

If of course you pass the left wing selection panel first.

:whistle: :whistle:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Exactly.

I too think you are too right for my blood, but it is my contention you would have made an excellent choice for the AFT board. Almost a typical grumbling Janner, yet it appears some of your more outrageous outbursts affected your selection.

I don't really understand the clash. But there you go, it appears that 'democracy' can mean so many things to so many people.

Jan 3, 2013
IJN":125tp37p said:
Exactly.

I too think you are too right for my blood, but it is my contention you would have made an excellent choice for the AFT board. Almost a typical grumbling Janner, yet it appears some of your more outrageous outbursts affected your selection.

I don't really understand the clash. But there you go, it appears that 'democracy' can mean so many things to so many people.

Outrageous outbursts? Moi? Sacre bleu......

Aug 15, 2008
I cancelled my subscription to the Trust this year. I just do not think it was doing what it was supposed to be doing. Some people used it for their own agenda and forgot their role. In its time it did a fantastic job I truly believe that - especially in the immediate post-administration period where we were really in the mire and sinking fast.

When I think back to those days I shudder even now. We had Chris Webb who orchestrated much good triage in aiding the club and its employees, the Taverner's doing their stirling work and some great Auctions via IJN and many other people who did great things for PAFC. The Trust really did have great aims and values and took the club to task in the early days. The Trust has just lost direction I feel and I think maybe it has served its purpose.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
There is, and always has been, a role for the AFT. It needs to reshape itself away from those who have personal agendas and towards an organisation that fans can recognise as one capable of honestly representing their views.