Demand Argyle!! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Demand Argyle!!

Jul 29, 2010
It'll work for some. For me, unless it's live or only very slightly delayed so I can avoid the score, I won't want to sit through the whole game when I know the result and the scorers/times.

I'd rather stick with the wonderful, summarised and atmosphere encapsulating Matchday Moments. They cost nothing and give a unique perspective of the event as a whole.

Personally it's just a slightly cheaper and more technical version of the DVD's in the club shop and i've never been interested in them either, for the reason above.

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
X Isle":3quaf81c said:
It'll work for some. For me, unless it's live or only very slightly delayed so I can avoid the score, I won't want to sit through the whole game when I know the result and the scorers/times.

I'd rather stick with the wonderful, summarised and atmosphere encapsulating Matchday Moments. They cost nothing and give a unique perspective of the event as a whole.

Personally it's just a slightly cheaper and more technical version of the DVD's in the club shop and i've never been interested in them either, for the reason above.

That and GoS over the rest of it anyday. We're very lucky to have both of those about our club.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
SwimWithTheTide":1izevanc said:
Many clubs offer full matches as part of the player subscription.
Exactly what I was going to say. On the subject of player, a lot of clubs offer what we provide on player for free on youtube, with extended versions available on player.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Argy1e":t13buv8c said:
SwimWithTheTide":t13buv8c said:
Many clubs offer full matches as part of the player subscription.
Exactly what I was going to say. On the subject of player, a lot of clubs offer what we provide on player for free on youtube, with extended versions available on player.

In fairness. The content on player has improved greatly over the years. Only a few years back one of the cup highlight videos appeared to have been filmed on a very old mobile phone. Now we get a minimum of ten minute highlights as well as all the standard midweek and post match interviews. And this season the introduction of a video around the time of line up announcement with Derek explaining his decisions.

They offer goal highlights and match day moments on YouTube. So they do well in offering the free stuff too to fans who can't afford it and/or advertise what to expect from a player subscription.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
If it was live I would be interested, as X Isle says whats the point watching when you already know the score, highlights and Matchday moments is all I need. Also GOS.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Ross":1wfz8kpv said:
X Isle":1wfz8kpv said:

That and GoS over the rest of it anyday. We're very lucky to have both of those about our club.

This.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Problem is both are not going to be around forever are they?

Steve IS retiring and Charlie could easily get a job and not be able to do this for us again.

I do understand that not being live is an issue, but I think if I lived away, I'd like to SEE my team playing.

Jul 29, 2010
IJN":105r4pe2 said:
That helps PAFC how?
Goodwill, wider exposure, not giving the impression they'd install a toilet paper dispenser and charge by the sheet if they had half the chance.

Y'know, that sort of thing.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
It says no commentary

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
X Isle":1unc2rjm said:
IJN":1unc2rjm said:
That helps PAFC how?
Goodwill, wider exposure, not giving the impression they'd install a toilet paper dispenser and charge by the sheet if they had half the chance.

Y'know, that sort of thing.

Ah right, look forward to Sky, BBC and Netflix being free as well then. Proper job.