50/50 Yeovil Town | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

50/50 Yeovil Town

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hello my darlings!! What a run we are on, is anyone going to beat us? :greensmile:

I must tell you about the things your 50/50 committee sometimes have to do to get half time draw prizes. My mate, Steve Worker of Devon Furniture Company, has always got to be the first person in Plymouth to send out Xmas cards ( I know he’s got a problem ). The deal is that if I display the Xmas card he has already sent me he will donate a 50/50 prize. Well Steve in spite of visitors who call around and have seen the card on our mantelpiece and thinking we are crackers, its got to be worth two signed PAFC footballs so come on young man get it sorted - I have kept my side of the deal.

rUANdMn.png

For Saturday’s match we have another new sponsor on board, Owen Ryles who is the General Secretary of Plymouth Athenaeum, has kindly donated some pairs of tickets for their forthcoming event on Saturday 29th October. This is An Evening with legend Paul Sturrock and his guests. Paul will be talking about the highs and lows of his time in charge of the Pilgrims and also his playing career days with Dundee United and Scotland. Finally the audience can have a question and answer session with the legend - a great night indeed for all Argyle fans. Opening the evening will be Rick O’Shay so come on supporters this should be a great night’s entertainment.

The prizes for today are:---

First prize – Cash prize as always.

Second prize – A meal for two people in the Tribute Lounge with extra’s as part of our Pilgrim Partnership deal with the club for the Colchester match.

Third prize – A pair of tickets for the Comedy Night at Plymouth Athenaeum on Saturday 8th October courtesy of Plymouth Comedy Club.

Fourth prize - A pair of tickets for an evening with Paul Sturrock and guests at The Plymouth Athenaeum on Saturday 29th October.

Fifth prize – A pair of tickets for an evening with Paul Sturrock and guests at The Plymouth Athenaeum on Saturday 29th October.

Thanks for supporting the 50/50 lottery it makes a lot of difference. :scarf:

5480857529d76_thorpe.jpg

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Todays winning tickets folks are.
First prize £729 - ticket 601
Second - 2526
Third - 2626
Fourth - 3763
Fifth - 0005

Prize money is getting higher and higher, well done supporters.

Uncle Ken and our great team