Jake Jervis | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jake Jervis

Nov 6, 2011
I agree with Adams when he says "we have good competition for places;" Jake will be a key player for us this season; very underated and has HUGE potential...arguably one of our best players...

Jun 24, 2011
I would quite like to see him given a run of games up front alongside someone like Gartia - think that could work quite well. Lot of competition for that position mind.

Feb 21, 2011
Certainly a better option than Slew on the right hand side, both out of position there though.

Mar 8, 2016
Jake Jervis should start tonight in my opinion. After Adams comments about him this week I have a feeling he will pick him over slew tonight.

Apr 6, 2009
I never saw it last season but ive been impressed from what ive seen when hes come on this season so far

Apr 15, 2016
Didn't like much of what I saw of him last season, though he has this knack of scoring spawny goals with unconventional finishes. Having said that, what I've seen from him this season has been much better. Think the competition for places is doing him good and he may have been coasting last season. I also think he features Highly in DA's plans.

Aug 5, 2016
I've said before but happy to say again, if we'd had a Jervis on the left wing last season we'd have got promoted and even possibly have been champions.

His goal output from the wing and knack for assists is a manager's dream.

Having pace and rarely doing something constructive with the ball isn't. For these reasons I've never understood why Jervis is disliked by many, and yet Wylde was loved by most.