Argyle U18s v Wimbledon. Friday 30 Sept | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle U18s v Wimbledon. Friday 30 Sept

May 8, 2011
I haven't seen any publicity for this game locally but on the Football League Youth Alliance website it lists Argyle U18s as playing AFC Wimbledon U18 tomorrow Friday 30th Sept with a 1pm ko. in a cup match.
I assume the match will be at Tavistock.

May 31, 2010
Plymouth
We don't play Wimbledon in the league. It must be the next round of the Cup following the replayed cup win against Newport. Wasn't mentioned in last Sunday's Independent.

F

ForRicherForPoorer

Correct HC. Youth Alliance Cup Match following the u18s win away at Newport a couple of weeks ago.

1pm Kick Off at Langsford Park, Tavistock. I'm sure the boys would appreciate everyones support. :clap:

May 8, 2011
HT 0 0. Argyle dominating had a couple cleared off the line. Hoping for a breakthrough in the second half.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Thanks for the updates HCG.

Feb 28, 2016
HC Green":3g3gdv79 said:
1 0 to Argyle, Rooney, not Louis but his brother Dan.

As well as Dan we had Ben Purringtons younger brother Tom and Kevin Hodges son Harry playing. I hope Crawford is just a knock.

Penalty takers (all superbly taken) IIRC, Fletcher, Jephcott, Rooney, Sangster and Rose with the winning one. Cooper unlucky not to have blocked one of theirs with his feet

May 8, 2011
MarkMatthews":6m4mo2s7 said:
HC Green":6m4mo2s7 said:

As well as Dan we had Ben Purringtons younger brother Tom and Kevin Hodges son Harry playing. I hope Crawford is just a knock.

Penalty takers (all superbly taken) IIRC, Fletcher, Jephcott, Rooney, Sangster and Rose with the winning one. Cooper unlucky not to have blocked one of theirs with his feet

Another family connection is Jordan Bentley younger brother of Aaron.

In the second half Reuban Callum game on as fullback, was absolutely excellent, I was told he was an under 15 player, certainly one to keep away from the EPPP sharks.

Feb 28, 2016
HC Green":rljo9izw said:
MarkMatthews":rljo9izw said:
HC Green":rljo9izw said:

Another family connection is Jordan Bentley younger brother of Aaron.

In the second half Reuban Callum game on as fullback, was absolutely excellent, I was told he was an under 15 player, certainly one to keep away from the EPPP sharks.
Jordan is I assume going to be playing in the SWPL on Saturday, hence not involved today.

As well as Purrington and Callum I Think the whole bench were school boys