50/50 Colchester United. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

50/50 Colchester United.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hello my darlings. How much longer can this amazing run last?? We are truly awesome this season.

Well what a great day last Saturday turned out to be for our Senior Greens trip, first stop a new venue at the Super Mare Pub who laid on a wonderful breakfast for us. Then onto Newport for the match and another great win for the mighty greens, nobody can stop us at the moment. The Newport pitch leaves much to be desired but the lads adapted to it very well and played some great football. I must say our coaching staff have worked tremendously hard with the players and they just keep going at great pace for the whole of the game. Well done to Derek, Craig and Paul alias The Dream Team.

At the recent Mansfield match one of our prizes was a match day experience with club photographer Disco Dave Rowntree (sponsored by the 50/50). This prize has proved very popular in recent years and on this occasion Tim Dyke was the lucky winner.

Tim lives in St Austell and has been coming to Home Park with dad Martin since he was a lad, and enjoys the atmosphere at every game. He is predicting a great season for the greens and is hoping we will be back in the higher division soon. The match Tim attended for his prize was against Portsmouth and what a choice it turned out to be, here are his comments. “I would like to say thank you very much for the match day experience it was absolutely amazing, Dave was extremely nice and accommodating to me and it was great to see a side of the club I have never seen before. The whole day was magic so let’s get behind Derek and the boys and push on for the rest of the season, also don’t forget to buy your 50/50 tickets! The Greens are going up”. Well said young man it was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for your kind comments.

Last Thursday Argyle fan Rita Winterbourne, who lives in the same Retirement Home as our 50/50 President Peter Hall, was 100 years old. She was delighted to receive a visit from James Voisey of the Commercial Department and Oscar Threkeld who presented her with a card signed by all the players. Rita also received a cake in the Argyle colours. Glad I could have been of assistance Peter. :thumbs:

WjNhchn.jpg

On Saturday your 50/50 are match programme sponsors and ten lucky people will have a great time in The Tribute Lounge as part of our Pilgrim Partnership club deal, a fantastic day out with all the extra’s! Watch out soon for yet another chance to win this prize when we sponsor the forthcoming Wycombe game.

The prizes for today’s game are:---

First prize – Cash prize as always.

Second prize – A main meal for four people at The Chaddlewood Inn, Plymouth.

Third prize – A voucher for four people at Woodlands Theme Park valid until June 2017 (they are back again folks).

Fourth prize – Two umbrellas courtesy of our friends at Pasoti and Roger Young Motors

Ken Beale and our great 50/50 team

_47892384_layer_road_stands_466.jpg

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Oops, it was mate, thats my mistake, now corrected to Layer Road.

:oops: :facepalm: :thumbup:

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Here are today's winning tickets.
First prize £752 - ticket 3750
Second prize - 4758
Third prize - 2702
Fourth prize - 2739

Thanks for your support as always supporters.

Uncle Ken and the 50/50 team

Mar 14, 2009
Ken Beale":273vjgln said:
Here are today's winning tickets.
First prize £752 - ticket 3750
Second prize - 4758
Third prize - 2702
Fourth prize - 2739

Thanks for your support as always supporters.

Uncle Ken and the 50/50 team

Dad and I have doing it for gods knows how many years. Closest we ever come was being one ticket out to the first prize. Someone before or after us in the queue got the lucky ticket.

Then today, we got the 2nd prize. My dads got the tickets so will collect at some point. Have to say he didn't seem to believe me when he came back from under the concourse at the start of the second half :lol:

Anyhow thanks Argyle for 3 points and a meal to look forward to :scarf: