Paul Cook " We should have won"

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
What else is he meant to say - his job is at risk if he doesn't hit the top 3 at the end of the season.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Yep and I tend to agree with him.

We had a 10 minute spell in the 1st half but couldn't score a 2nd goal.
They controlled the 2nd half.

Poor performance from us today but we still scraped a draw so on we go :scarf:

Aug 4, 2011
Can't argue with any of that. For 90 minutes he's an annoying foxwit but he talks sense in his pre and post match interview and gees up the Pompey support.

Jan 17, 2016
Yep, they were probably the better team.....

But they didn't win.
Try coaching your forwards to shoot rather than look for penalties by diving.

Feb 18, 2016
The man should be ashamed of himself for allowing or instructing blatant cheating.

Gam

Oct 1, 2016
Difference between last years squad as this years. Last year we would have lost this game but this year the team have more bottle and belief and will grind out results. Long may it last

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Gam":3t1br94x said:
Difference between last years squad as this years. Last year we would have lost this game but this year the team have more bottle and belief and will grind out results. Long may it last
totally agree with this post.i think portsmouth were just the better side on the day though and,in my opinion should have had two penalties

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I thought they edged it but we have bigger kahonas than them in my opinion.

A 2-2 draw was a fair result as far as I'm concerned.

Two great old clubs battling it out, much better than faffing about with teams like Wycombe.

Aug 14, 2015
Stan":3qeayhn1 said:
The man should be ashamed of himself for allowing or instructing blatant cheating.

stan, you are talking nonsense..Paul cook slated a Pompey player for diving ( karl bennett-who was the best player on the park today) previously. He detest's that sort of cheating.

Andy in Peverell

🚑 Steve Hooper
Sep 15, 2009
Peverell
I like cook
He took the play off defeat in good spirits ( on tv anyway) and you can't grumble about his assessment of today's game, the dive for the pen aside.
They looked good 2nd half and the fact we escaped with a point proved we are a tougher team than last year.
With our support Argyle and Pompey shouldn't be in the bottom division and hopefully neither of us will be come next may

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
ford hill POMPEY fan":10pwco7q said:
Stan":10pwco7q said:

stan, you are talking nonsense..Paul cook slated a Pompey player for diving ( karl bennett-who was the best player on the park today) previously. He detest's that sort of cheating.

I agree, the game was well contested today, both teams going for it.

Proper football and proper football clubs. Can't beat it.

Aug 13, 2006
Cornwall
ford hill POMPEY fan":2b6qwfut said:
Stan":2b6qwfut said:

They were quick at top but small so in fairness I don't think it would take much contact for them to go down.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
ford hill POMPEY fan":29z1zh58 said:
Stan":29z1zh58 said:

i thought you were unlucky not to win ford hill pompey fan.great atmosphere today from two sets of real supporters