Get well soon Mrs. Loud | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Get well soon Mrs. Loud

Dec 21, 2010
Upset to see the good lady take a nasty tumble when we scored the second. Stewards and first aid team reacted promptly. Hope it wasn't too bad ?

Nov 25, 2008
Puddletown
When we scored the third, some of the fans standing in the aisle between the seats surged forward, as used to happen on the terraces. One flew into the back of me, I was behind Loud. I was shoved into the back of Mrs Loud, who was sent over the row of seats in front, and hit her shoulder on the seats in front of that.

She was very shaken, the medics tended to her and bandaged her shoulder, she was then wheeled out with Loud following.

I hope she is OK, it was a heavy blow she took.

I guess questions should be asked about why people were standing in the aisles and not in the rows of seats.. Very unfortunate incident that took the gloss off a good day for me.

T

The Grumpy Loyal

Knarf Reprah":6hjnv3wq said:
Why should they be standing in the rows of seats either?

That's what actually happens in the real world of English football Frank. Particularly, in this case, when we've just scored a goal.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
The Grumpy Loyal":3aq4frxt said:
Knarf Reprah":3aq4frxt said:

That's what actually happens in the real world of English football Frank. Particularly, in this case, when we've just scored a goal.

:lol:

Jan 3, 2013
The Grumpy Loyal":20mzmoqe said:
Knarf Reprah":20mzmoqe said:

Well it's wrong ! SIT DOWN

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
pedro91":19kqje7e said:
Obviously some people have never watched a game of football on the television!!!

Standing on a television watching a game! - sounds like a health and safety nightmare.

Nov 18, 2011
Currently at Newport station, Loud and his wife are there, Mrs Loud has her arm in a sling, they must be on their way home. As I don't know them I haven't approached them about it.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Knarf Reprah":29dvlj7o said:
The Grumpy Loyal":29dvlj7o said:
Knarf Reprah":29dvlj7o said:

Well it's wrong ! SIT DOWN
Do the fans that stand at matches in seated areas, stand in front of their sofas to watch televised games I wonder ? :sigh: