I thought Pasoti would be buzzing tonight---

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Everyone's too busy reading Exeweb. :lol:

Still laughing at "Dldlllldl". :funny:

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Some gallows humour on Exeweb---describing Dldllldl (last 8 games) as a Welsh sexual aid was genius! Picked up that Reid is injured? Surprise-----------not.

May 16, 2016
We're not supposed to get too outwardly excited for fear of being labelled arrogant and incurring the wrath of the Gods of good fortune.

If we had lost today however............ meltdown.....
;)

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Lets not get carried away with being top of the league and 4 pts clear in October.

We were more than that in December last year and cocked it up big style.

Teams will be gunning for us and raising their game and whilst I'd rather have the points on the board more often than not teams that have not led at the start of the season creep up in the new year.

I still think we can get better so that's good. I also think we have more cover for injuries this year but I wont be celebrating anything until its a mathematical certainty that we finally escape Division 4

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
So what are you saying, we can't enjoy this until April/May?

Sod that, you had about three seasons of writing RELEGATED, so why can't some of us bask in the sunshine whilst we can.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's the home games between beating us and today apparently.

Hilarious!

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
plymouthboyuk":12qyp9mt said:
I think Thats the last 8 Home games

Yeah, I've had a look now. Interestingly, their last home win was against us last season so as we've already mugged them at SJP we can take solace we won't be their next.