Garita | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Garita

Jul 11, 2011
Any news on this guy and how he is doing? Not that the others are doing anything wrong but he brings a completely different element to our attack and looking forward to seeing him back in the fold.

Jul 29, 2010
Ade the green":2t99rb48 said:
You do realise he has played just 93 minutes for us in total!
Yeah, you're right, let him rot :roll:

You said that yesterday. No-one has said that he is some sort of messiah just that he brings a different element to our squad. He wouldn't and shouldn't walk into a winning team but surely we want everyone fit.

The same question comes up about Karleigh Osborne and he's played zero minutes.

Jul 11, 2011
I never said we should play him. Just we usually have weekly updates but haven't heard anything....

Ade why so negative?

Jan 27, 2012
He looks very erratic and excitable, but he's also a different option than our current players. A bit of muscle and pace is always good at L2 level- and in the glimpses I saw, it looks like he can play football as well.
He needs to look after that hamstring injury- they need a long time to settle down before you can start sprinting again. I reckon he tried to come back into training too early and made it worse.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I don't believe it's negative to point out that (and I did say I hoped he gets fit sooner rather than later) we aren't reliant on him for results.

We have a winning team/squad and arguably the player with the best pedigree warms the bench game after game. For the last 5 years we've relied too heavily on one player (Banton anybody) and when that player doesn't perform how he can/could the team has suffered whereas this season the team assembled by DA has a strength that should lead us to be more positive.

Highlighting the minutes played is just an example of how much people are looking for the messiah and not just this op but it's been on 3-4 threads now after we've won a game (without him).

Mork

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
I think our physio staff have a lot to answer for. How the hell he was allowed to limp over to our fans at the end of the Exeter game, is mind boggling. Clearly carrying an injury to his hamstring, he should have been wrapped up in Cotten wool. Especially as he's not our player. Very unprofessional IMHO.

Dec 21, 2015
Oh no he walked all on his own... How unprofessional

He should have been carried everywhere including around his house and spoilt like a premier league Messiah

It's a hamstring injury not a collapsed lung or multiple broken bones!!!

Oct 14, 2015
TonyD":2yvx2tab said:

He should have been carried everywhere including around his house and spoilt like a premier league Messiah

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Mork

Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
TonyD":3ot6ieor said:

You've obviously never had problems with your hamstring? Look it's an injured muscle, not broken legs etc. I get it!
Any form of exercise(including unnecessary walking can damage it further) Our staff should have
Prevented him from going over to the fans etc.
He's still not back is he???

Mork

Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
Welwyn Pilgrim":3htip8rf said:
TonyD":3htip8rf said:

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Sheep.

May 8, 2011
Mork":3jbuvgh0 said:
TonyD":3jbuvgh0 said:

You've obviously never had problems with your hamstring? Look it's an injured muscle, not broken legs etc. I get it!
Any form of exercise(including unnecessary walking can damage it further) Our staff should have
Prevented him from going over to the fans etc.
He's still not back is he???

As the tunnel at St James Park is next to where the away fans are he didn't walk much further than he would had to anyway.
Unless leaving the pitch is unnecessary walking?