♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The next meeting of the SG is this Thursday October 27 at 2pm in the GT suite, the guest speaker will be Derek Adams.

Remember if you want to join the biggest and best Argyle supporters club turn up on the day membership is £8 a season, age is no barrier.

Another 8 new members joined last month.

Mods would you please leave this post at the top of the leader board for a few days.

Thank You.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Looking forward to this one better get some extra chairs in big Gaz it will be packed out and that's just for Frank and his first question. Green Army.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Ken Beale":39wwkjxq said:
Looking forward to this one better get some extra chairs in big Gaz it will be packed out and that's just for Frank and his first question. Green Army.

:clap: :thumbs:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Knarf Reprah":2ga9yfyl said:
pedro91":2ga9yfyl said:
Ask him if he's been approached by any of the 3 teams that have sacked their managers this week!!

No way, that would be rude

Football is a 'results influenced' business but loyalty should work both ways.
Perhaps someone will ask him "Do you know what you are doing?".
After all, that question has prompted 257 posts on Pasoti to date with mixed responses that moved steadily towards positivity as results improved.

I am certain that the Senior Greens will leave Derek Adams in no doubt that they believe that he knows what he is doing.

Jan 3, 2013
davie nine":ravd54wr said:
Knarf Reprah":ravd54wr said:
pedro91":ravd54wr said:
Ask him if he's been approached by any of the 3 teams that have sacked their managers this week!!

After all, that question has prompted 257 posts on Pasoti to date with mixed responses that moved steadily towards positivity as results improved.

I am certain that the Senior Greens will leave Derek Adams in no doubt that they believe that he knows what he is doing.
Absolutely

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
davie nine":2ocz0q77 said:
Knarf Reprah":2ocz0q77 said:
pedro91":2ocz0q77 said:

Just remember though Davie that the vast majority of the naysayers on that thread woudn't say boo to a goose in a face to face situation.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Record crowd at SG today 220 members including 10 New members, DA in full flow .
Frank's first question what's the secret, DA "I'm not telling you" a big cheer went up.