Colours at other grounds | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Colours at other grounds

H

home@homepark

:cry: Got to drive wife to London to meet daughter to help select my daughters wedding dress, I managed to get away with the going round the various wedding shops (phew) gave my friend my season ticket for Saturday and looked at various London matches for my footie fix had a choice of Barnet,Charlton Sarfend to name a few, so my daughter living near Gatwick I decided to drive down to Brighton and see their game v Norwich my first visit to the Ammex so looking forward to it, and thoughts of their wonderful fans support in our hour of need so wondering if any one else had such choices and is it worth wearing my Argyle crest (have various polo shirts tracksuit tops) to show my appreciation whilst enjoying the match?

H

home@homepark

Well cough and wink nice to pass it on to someone who has a young family and struggles to have extra income, and in the past has had the wonderful gesture of a free pasoti ticket before so hopefully all will be well.

May 8, 2011
Last season I wore my Argyle jacket to Glasgow Rangers, despite the Green no problems. Lots of positive comments about Argyle. Mind you one of the corporate hospitality areas at Ibrox is called The Argyle suite!

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":3gwf7nxa said:
Lundan Cabbie":3gwf7nxa said:
Knarf Reprah":3gwf7nxa said:
Don't publicise the fact you're passing on your st ...they're not transferable

Silly rule if true

Seems to be the general rule Paul.

http://www.cpfc.co.uk/documents/season- ... 498319.pdf

Selling a Palace season ticket onto a third party is what isn't allowed. It is permissible to allow a friend to use a ST and for midweek school night matches, a child season ticket can be used by an adult.

Rule 3.4

Season Tickets are strictly NON transferable. If you are unable to attend a Match then you may
temporarily allow a Friend to use your Season Ticket for the purpose of allowing that Friend to attend
such Match

Rule 3.5

For any Matches that are held in the evenings midweek (not on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday)
a Season Ticket with an under 18s concession may be temporarily used by a Friend who is over 18
years.

My Swedish grandsons wear their argyle scarves to school now it's turned cold, and turn their noses up at at all the Barca, Real, Man U and AC Milan shirts of their mates, when they remind them that they've seen Argyle for real, unlike the teams their friends support.

H

home@homepark

mervyn":1ik4pfdi said:
My Swedish grandsons wear their argyle scarves to school now it's turned cold, and turn their noses up at at all the Barca, Real, Man U and AC Milan shirts of their mates, when they remind them that they've seen Argyle for real, unlike the teams their friends support.
nice one