Points Target | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Points Target

C

CornishGreenWhite

Teams that have finished in third place & their points tally since 2010;

We're on 35, so another 50 points should all but guarantee us promotion... 17 wins that is. Surely we'll do that?!

Sep 6, 2006
I think it could be high this season. Carlisle are going well and then there are a few other good sides too.

C

CornishGreenWhite

DartingtonPilgrim":3hpj8s02 said:
95+ Champions in style .

93, 83, 84, 94, 99 last 5 years. Would love to go up as champions.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Let's not start this presumptive rubbish again, or have we learned nothing from last year?

Loathe as I am to agree with Frank :greensmile: one point more than 4th is all that matters.

Jan 3, 2013
Andy Holland":3e2rv3az said:
Let's not start this presumptive rubbish again, or have we learned nothing from last year?

Loathe as I am to agree with Frank :greensmile: one point more than 4th is all that matters.

You know you want to :funny:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Obviously DA is a much better manager than mathematician, 15 games = approximately 1/3 of the season and not 1/4. Much better figures, less distance to travel.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Any position in the top 3 would be great but, having had a 'Champions' bet at 18/1, 'top the league' would be the icing on the cake.

At the current rate of points we are on target for about 107. Will settle for 87.

Jul 2, 2014
Over last 20 seasons in this division:

* the 23rd team had an average of 43.9 points but Bristol Rovers got relegated with 50 points three seasons ago

* the 7th team had an average of 71 points but Wimbledon needed 75 points to make the playoff last season.

* the 4th team had an average of 79 points but Stanley got 85 points last season and still didn't go up

* the champions had an average of 90 points but one team (been hard to remember who for a few years now) got 102 points back in 01/02

Wins at Mansfield and Swansea will be nice, but Crewe is the next game that I am focused on and won't think too much beyond that.

C

CornishGreenWhite

Andy Holland":wf9sn43k said:

Stupid comment. Learning from last year would be strengthening in January. Not working towards a realistic target.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
CornishGreenWhite":29yni09x said:
Andy Holland":29yni09x said:

Stupid comment. Learning from last year would be strengthening in January. Not working towards a realistic target.
This season is mirroring last season in so many ways so you have to be really stupid to look too far ahead and make points predictions or speculate on how many more games we need to win. After last season's massive anti-climax, surely all sensible Argyle fans would have learnt not to get too carried away at this still early stage.

When we returned to League action after the break for the FA Cup 1st Round in November of last year we only managed 13 more wins from our final 30 games and 4 of those came over the Xmas / New Year period.

Let's just enjoy the way things are going at present and wait until April to think about counting our chickens.