Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
No. against Swansea please

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I'm hoping he gets match fit and forms a pairing with Bradley quite quickly, Bulvitis has looked dodgy in the last couple of games.

Jul 3, 2013
I'm guessing he will play in the cup tie with a view to making his first league start when Songo gets his next yellow and gets banned.

May 8, 2011
At the Wimbledon game, Bradley was rested, Songo'o played centre half and Ijaha played in midfield.
Osborne was a sub but didn't play.

S

Staniforths perm

Bulvitis looked all at sea on Saturday so may be good time to get Osbourne into team

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Welwyn Pilgrim":tmrhxi3m said:
Come on at Swansea depending how it's going....
I'd start him for that one. I also hope that people aren't expecting too much at first when he does finally get some game time.

Sep 25, 2010
Welwyn Pilgrim":1vljyjeo said:
Come on at Swansea depending how it's going....

According to some people, we should not be playing in this comp.

Shows how important this comp. is for DA to use his squad, for rotation, fitness and players recovering from injury. Which will benefit progress in the league

Use this comp for our needs !!!

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
Seem to recall some Bristol City supporters were disappointed he was not retained.

Yeah but you can find weirdos on here that would have kept Harvey / Reid / Wylde * (delete as applicable).

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Stiffler":ljz8abrf said:
I'm guessing he will play in the cup tie with a view to making his first league start when Songo gets his next yellow and gets banned.

Why? Osbourne is a centre back, not a midfielder.

Jul 3, 2013
Nobody said it would be Osborne playing in the DM position, personally I rate him as our best Centre Half but as most have not seen him play league football yet then they have every right to doubt him. Playing 3 Centre halfs is one option as well as putting Bulli in The DM position.
Those back 6 deserve to be in the team at the moment based on performances to date but I would confidently wager that once in the starting 11 Osborne will be very difficult to take back out.

Mar 23, 2008
Stiffler":2t98s888 said:
Nobody said it would be Osborne playing in the DM position, personally I rate him as our best Centre Half but as most have not seen him play league football yet then they have every right to doubt him. Playing 3 Centre halfs is one option as well as putting Bulli in The DM position.
Those back 6 deserve to be in the team at the moment based on performances to date but I would confidently wager that once in the starting 11 Osborne will be very difficult to take back out.
I think if fit he's our best CB. Bulli could not play DM though, Songo isn't the best on the ball (with many other virtues) but Bulli is poor on the ball and don't think he could effectively play there. Think it's clear Ijala is our plan b in the holding role.

Jul 3, 2013
Deacster":vpk6c8lf said:
Stiffler":vpk6c8lf said:
I think if fit he's our best CB. Bulli could not play DM though, Songo isn't the best on the ball (with many other virtues) but Bulli is poor on the ball and don't think he could effectively play there. Think it's clear Ijala is our plan b in the holding role.

You could well be correct but with current form Adams needs a reason to get Osborne in the team, so I just personally think that will be his chance.

Feb 28, 2016
I appreciate he's been recovering from injury but he hasn't particularly impressed me much from what I've seen of him.