IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
For those that won prizes:-

Zac and Dan Newton - Bulvitus away
Stu Mc Dougal, Mac McKechnie and Tony Hooper - Bulvitus home
Dave and Brian Jones - Ijaha home
Steve Fenn + 1 - Threkfeld away
Lesley and Luke Somerville - Pasoti guests.

Please be at the Tribute Business Lounge for 1200 hrs.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you all for supporting PASOTI and PAFC, it really IS appreciated.

:scarf:

Apr 22, 2013
Had an excellent afternoon

Good chats with all the players including Luke, Paul Wotton and Bulvitis who was an excellent host.

Nauris and Paul made the afternoon, the rest is a little confused!

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
lyndhurstgreen":2jqc56f6 said:
Had an excellent afternoon

Good chats with all the players including Luke, Paul Wotton and Bulvitis who was an excellent host.

Nauris and Paul made the afternoon, the rest is a little confused!

Echo that, Paul. What a wonderful afternoon. Thank you to all involved in organising and especially to our two table hosts, Nauris Bulvitis and Paul Atkinson, both excellent company.
Nauris, we look forward to seeing you back in the team very soon; Paul, I hope your treatment table becomes less congested very quickly.

Apologies to our Scottish players for having them pose for too many pictures; a combination of an over enthusiastic photographer and Paul Wotton interventions!! I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Aug 16, 2008
Ian

Just sent you a pm.

We had an excellent time on Table 11 with our fellow guests and David, Yann, Derek Adams and Martin Starnes all of whom were excellent company and great ambassadors for the club. I took my dad (who's first game at Argyle was 67 years ago) who loved it.

Food was good and the atmosphere in general was positive and friendly. The club did us proud in my view.

Thanks for organising and, in particular, for arranging a very fair draw process!

Roll on Saturday.

Dave

Dec 21, 2010
Ed and I had a very enjoyable afternoon in the company of Sonny Bradley, Jimmy Spencer and Ryan Brunt. All three were great ambassadors for the club !!!

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Really enjoyable day, well except the M5, and a great table and intersting mix of people. Paul the physio was his normal affable self, always interesting and Bulli was a perfect Gent. Astonishing how well travelled he has been throughout his professional career.

Tony Wrathell also present, isn't he always?

Also good to catch up with some people I hadn't seen for a while, particularly Cerbs.

All in all a fine lunch time gathering with good people.

olive green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 3, 2004
Liverpool
Unfortunately I couldn't attend as I had to spend the afternoon getting students enthused about opaque minerals under reflected light. We found some gold, but sounds like the real gold was at the lunch.
Alan

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
olive_green":umowmryw said:
Unfortunately I couldn't attend as I had to spend the afternoon getting students enthused about opaque minerals under reflected light. We found some gold, but sounds like the real gold was at the lunch.
Alan

Ha ha. Academia eh? Your day sounds much better than mine, which was spent marking another 36 (out of 125) first year assignments describing the outflow of water from the Mediterranean Sea... only 12 to go now, a nice job for Sunday afternoon.

Feb 22, 2008
My second sponsors lunch - both won via the excellent Pasoti, but I would say that.... ;)

This year in the company of Oscar Threlkeld and Ryan Donaldson, together with a lovely family from Laira Green Primary School. Both players were superb with the little guys especially Oscar, here's to hoping they will always support Argyle after that.

The 3 to 4 hours flew by and also got to speak to Tony Wrathall who found time for a chat even with his daughter and grandson obviously wanting to go home! Very happy Tony is on board and on the Board!

Ended up with both Oscar's home and away shirts (Sorry Ian, looks like it is my turn to deliver a shirt to you!!!)

Steve

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
I enjoyed it too. My only disappointment was not having a player on our table but I did sit next to the kit man (forgotten his name, so sorry) and he was very funny. It was interesting to get another perspective on the team and goings on at HP. Everyone seems very upbeat and positive, which is reassuring to say the least. He reckons we'll beat Donny, for what it's worth. COYG!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He's called Neil Lennun and is sponsored by Mark Smith and I. He's a character all right and has helped me in the past with signatures and the like. A proper green that's for sure.