Youngsters play Cheltenham at Tavistock Tues (ko 1pm) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Youngsters play Cheltenham at Tavistock Tues (ko 1pm)

Feb 9, 2013
According to Mike Sampson's column in the Sunday Independent, Argyle's Under-18's have a re-arranged EFL Youth Alliance game against Cheltenham at Tavistock on Tuesday (ko 1pm).

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Only seen him a couple of times but Battle seems a busy, persistent player in the 'Kevin Hodges' mould and he certainly knows where the goal is.

Promising!!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i saw the youth team against gillingham youth and we have some very good players here.obviously the man fletcher who played against newport but also battle and a brilliant centre back in calum rose.i predict calum rose will play in the premier.

Feb 28, 2016
Steve Evans":3rdw6jz7 said:
i saw the youth team against gillingham youth and we have some very good players here.obviously the man fletcher who played against newport but also battle and a brilliant centre back in calum rose.i predict calum rose will play in the premier.

Rose spent some time in Aston Villa's set up (as a RB) just before signing apprentice indentures for us. He's been an absolute rock at centre-half all season in the SWPL some really mature and consistent performances. Probably would have been a better shout to have played at RB against Swansea over Jordan.

Its a really strong year, you could easily make a strong case for them all to get took on I'm glad I don't have to make the decisions as to who does and doesn't get a contract offer.