Clean sheets | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Clean sheets

Sep 25, 2010
On saturday, was our first 'clean sheet', since Orient away, on Sept 27,

Does this sum one of our issues with a blip in form at the moment

Jun 24, 2011
I had in my head that we have been really strong in defence this season until the recent run of bad form. Guess when you're scoring goals that can cover a lot up. Am I missing something but why isn't Osbourne getting a game? Still lacking fitness? He was one of the preseason signings I was really looking forward to see.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Somerset_Pilgrim":31tld81z said:
I had in my head that we have been really strong in defence this season until the recent run of bad form. Guess when you're scoring goals that can cover a lot up. Am I missing something but why isn't Osbourne getting a game? Still lacking fitness? He was one of the preseason signings I was really looking forward to see.
You're right, we've conceded 7 goals in the last 3 games but we still have the 3rd best defence in the league. Let's hope we can start tightening up again at the back and start putting them in again at the other end. Such a simple formula.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Keepitgreen":z559w28j said:
Somerset_Pilgrim":z559w28j said:
You're right, we've conceded 7 goals in the last 3 games but we still have the 3rd best defence in the league. Let's hope we can start tightening up again at the back and start putting them in again at the other end. Such a simple formula.

Bob I like that simplicity at its best.