Cheltenham tickets | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Cheltenham tickets

H

Helston_Green

Anybody got any idea when these go on sale? Not long until the game and it's usually a popular one.

Dec 29, 2015
Helston_Green":35fk95s7 said:
Anybody got any idea when these go on sale? Not long until the game and it's usually a popular one.
Yes, game is in just over two weeks time so seems surprising that tickets are not available yet.

Sep 25, 2010
Woodgreener":2j7giilj said:
Helston_Green":2j7giilj said:
Yes, game is in just over two weeks time so seems surprising that tickets are not available yet.

Probably getting the Liverpool ticket 'situation', at the ticket office of the way first, so expect news first thing monday.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Martyn":3bsj6af7 said:
Woodgreener":3bsj6af7 said:
Helston_Green":3bsj6af7 said:

Probably getting the Liverpool ticket 'situation', at the ticket office of the way first, so expect news first thing monday.

Om Monday, it will be the panic of organising the replay....

Sep 13, 2003
There is none, that's why! Can't blame Argyle for not releasing info until after a certain game this weekend I guess.

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Details now up. Anyone remember whether it's reserved or unreserved seating at Cheltenham?

Oct 18, 2011
dazzy3000":nr9r0qaz said:
Details now up. Anyone remember whether it's reserved or unreserved seating at Cheltenham?

As I remember, Ticket has always had a seat number on it. Always seems to be down to the stewards on the day whether they decide to enforce it or just say it's unreserved. I think last time they did, but few times before that it's been unreserved.

Given that general sale is only from the Monday before the game, anyone know if the ticket office is likely to be able to post out in time? Or if I'll be able to pick up from Cheltenham? (Given that they may be busy dealing with something else...)

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
So to get a ticket for my grandson (aged 6) and I, I will have to phone or go up in person! He's linked to my account FFS.... grrr! Not many adults look 6 yrs old.... Use some common sense Argyle.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
meetoo":12fcyw4a said:
So to get a ticket for my grandson (aged 6) and I, I will have to phone or go up in person! He's linked to my account FFS.... grrr! Not many adults look 6 yrs old.... Use some common sense Argyle.

Bookings for the Wyman Stand will only be available to purchase in person or over the phone due to the requirements defined by Cheltenham for people within this stand.
Read more at http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/2016 ... 2C6DbbE.99
Presumably that is an area that will house home and away supporters so Cheltenham are rightly cautious

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Mark_Colling":1g94inaf said:
meetoo":1g94inaf said:

Bookings for the Wyman Stand will only be available to purchase in person or over the phone due to the requirements defined by Cheltenham for people within this stand.
Presumably that is an area that will house home and away supporters so Cheltenham are rightly cautious
Like every other bleddy year....
Steward.. "Hello young man, are you an adult?" Child.. "No, I am only 6 years old" Steward.. "Are you sure?" Child.. Turns to granddad and shrugs his shoulders in dismay :doh:
That said I ought to be grateful that he doesn't have to take a day off school and queue with me to get his ticket in person....

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
meetoo":9346jeu7 said:
Mark_Colling":9346jeu7 said:
meetoo":9346jeu7 said:

Like every other bleddy year....
Steward.. "Hello young man, are you an adult?" Child.. "No, I am only 6 years old" Steward.. "Are you sure?" Child.. Turns to granddad and shrugs his shoulders in dismay :doh:
That said I ought to be grateful that he doesn't have to take a day off school and queue with me to get his ticket in person....

Make sure you get my ticket too old man