Name
Contact details including email
Where you sit,
If you are a wheelchair user,
Or have a carer.
Details of season tickets
Or other membership numbers or PADSA number
Or if you attended the Liverpool game.

For those needing carer tickets you will need to be registered at PAFC as disabled or as needing a carer. If you are not registered proof will be needed, this can be send to us via email or taken to the ticket office.

PADSA will liaise with the club and obtain tickets and will contact you on how to pay and to collect.
We are busy on the PADSA mobile so please text details if you cannot go through.

P

Positively Green

Thanks for the information and giving up your time to help us.
It is much appreciated.
Bev Adams

Nick McFarlane":3f5or7nm said:
For those contacting PADSA for the Liverpool tickets we will require

Name
Contact details including email
Where you sit,
If you are a wheelchair user,
Or have a carer.
Details of season tickets
Or other membership numbers or PADSA number
Or if you attended the Liverpool game.

For those needing carer tickets you will need to be registered at PAFC as disabled or as needing a carer. If you are not registered proof will be needed, this can be send to us via email or taken to the ticket office.

PADSA will liaise with the club and obtain tickets and will contact you on how to pay and to collect.
We are busy on the PADSA mobile so please text details if you cannot go through.

Hi Nick,

All my details were sent to the Box Office by first class post yesterday in the hope of getting a ticket. :think: As mentioned previously I am not a PADSA member due to so many other charity commitments. Likewise, I did not renew my White Membership for the first time in years this year due to my major operation last year. :facepalm: This you may recall was when you were also having some treatment at the spinal unit.

Hopefully, therefore Sue, you or Steve are able to liaise with the Box Office to secure me a wheelchair space as usual either side of the goal in the Devonport along with a ticket for a PA/Carer? Alternatively, the same along the front of the Lyndhurst. I ask this, as the phone calls are bound to be manic tomorrow and I am unable to continually redial or get to the Box Office so any support from PADSA would be very much appreciated. :thumbs:

My thanks in advance should things be possible and PM me if need further details.

David

Nick McFarlane

♣️ Senior Greens
♣️ PADSA Member
Sep 22, 2003
Glenholt, Plymouth
Information for Disabled supporters for replay tickets. Season ticket holders green and white membership holders will have priority to get their seats. Can you contact us at padsagroup2015@gmail.com with all your details membership numbers where you sit if you are a wheelchair user etc. If you went to the Liverpool game and maybe able to get 2 extra tickets when they go general sale can you let us know if you require this.
For those who are not in the above criteria there is a general list with a criteria of you needing to attend 5 games. we are keeping for general sale list but we require as much details as above for this list. Proof of disability will be required. We will contact you about collection and payment if you are allocated a seat please be patient and aware you may not get tickets.

Nick McFarlane

♣️ Senior Greens
♣️ PADSA Member
Sep 22, 2003
Glenholt, Plymouth
Register with Argyle that you are disabled and you will automatically become a PADSA member. If you've already done this pm me with your real name and I'll check if you're on the database.

I am away for a couple of days so don't exprct a prompt answer.

Nick McFarlane

♣️ Senior Greens
♣️ PADSA Member
Sep 22, 2003
Glenholt, Plymouth
Information for Disabled supporters for replay tickets. Season ticket holders green and white membership holders will have priority to get their seats. Can you contact us at padsagroup2015@gmail.com with all your details membership numbers where you sit if you are a wheelchair user etc. If you went to the Liverpool game and maybe able to get 2 extra tickets when they go general sale can you let us know if you require this.
For those who are not in the above criteria there is a general list with a criteria of you needing to attend 5 games this season this will is be checked by the office.
We are keeping a general list but tickets could be all sold by this point.
We require as much details as above for the general list. Proof of disability will be required.
We will contact you about collection and payment if you are allocated a seat please be patient and aware you may not get tickets.
If you wish to attend games at PAFC in the future you will need to registered disabled supporters at the ticketing office.
Ticketing for the disabled cannot be accessed online

No joy for me still via the Box Office even though their phone lines are now saying we are only taking disabled supporters tickets but you still then get cut off! :roll:

Hopefully, therefore PADSA have secured a good allocation of tickets? It would seem unfair if genuine long term disabled Argyle supporters and others in a similar position seating arrangements were taken by occasional fans.

I will therefore try to keep my fingers crossed in the hope of getting tickets via PADSA. :thumbs:

T

tarunie

Just to update anyone who was wondering about the situation regarding non-member disabled PADSA members who fulfill the criteria...

My brother is registered disabled on the Argyle system and after seeing the article on pafc.co.uk regarding using PADSA if you are disabled I decided to go down that route for him. I spoke to Susan on Monday and she asked me to email my brothers details to her. I received an email outlining the process later that day. It was my understanding that the members would get their tickets via PADSA and the general list, containing those disabled fans who met the criteria, would be assigned seats at 2pm on Tuesday. Since then I have heard nothing other than what I have read here. The PADSA phone number has been switched off since Tuesday morning and there is no reply via email. I was told to remain patient and I think I have.

So, I spent 30 minutes on hold to the box office an hour ago to try and get some information regarding my brother's ticket. I was told to speak to PADSA and failing that speak to the communications department via the switchboard phone number. As I went to ask something else I was hung up on. I spent a further 20 minutes getting through to the main switchboard number and finally got to speak to Rick Cowdery. He informed me that my brother did not have any tickets assigned because they were only selling tickets to those who queued up, had a pink or green voucher and matched the criteria. I was then told that my brother was a list that would be assigned a ticket if there any left after Sunday evening, when the members seats are no longer reserved.

I know PADSA are volunteers and I know they work hard, but surely I could have been told this was happening? I had a chance to secure tickets for my brother, and myself, on Tuesday, but instead I remained patient as I already believed PADSA and Argyle has assigned my brother tickets. Why were PADSA members not looked after on Tuesday before Argyle took the decision to suspend all ticket sales?

Surely if you are disabled, meet the criteria but cannot physically queue up from 4am, placed yourself on the list on Monday, that would mean you are in the queue? I simply do not understand how this has happened and why no one has been updated so they can attempt to make their own arrangements? We are now in the situation where non-members and people who do not fulfill the criteria have 2-4 tickets due to an error on the eticket website, and dedicated disabled fans will miss out.

P

Positively Green

tarunie":1m7v8p7n said:
Just to update anyone who was wondering about the situation regarding non-member disabled PADSA members who fulfill the criteria...

My brother is registered disabled on the Argyle system and after seeing the article on pafc.co.uk regarding using PADSA if you are disabled I decided to go down that route for him. I spoke to Susan on Monday and she asked me to email my brothers details to her. I received an email outlining the process later that day. It was my understanding that the members would get their tickets via PADSA and the general list, containing those disabled fans who met the criteria, would be assigned seats at 2pm on Tuesday. Since then I have heard nothing other than what I have read here. The PADSA phone number has been switched off since Tuesday morning and there is no reply via email. I was told to remain patient and I think I have.

So, I spent 30 minutes on hold to the box office an hour ago to try and get some information regarding my brother's ticket. I was told to speak to PADSA and failing that speak to the communications department via the switchboard phone number. As I went to ask something else I was hung up on. I spent a further 20 minutes getting through to the main switchboard number and finally got to speak to Rick Cowdery. He informed me that my brother did not have any tickets assigned because they were only selling tickets to those who queued up, had a pink or green voucher and matched the criteria. I was then told that my brother was a list that would be assigned a ticket if there any left after Sunday evening, when the members seats are no longer reserved.

I know PADSA are volunteers and I know they work hard, but surely I could have been told this was happening? I had a chance to secure tickets for my brother, and myself, on Tuesday, but instead I remained patient as I already believed PADSA and Argyle has assigned my brother tickets. Why were PADSA members not looked after on Tuesday before Argyle took the decision to suspend all ticket sales?

Surely if you are disabled, meet the criteria but cannot physically queue up from 4am, placed yourself on the list on Monday, that would mean you are in the queue? I simply do not understand how this has happened and why no one has been updated so they can attempt to make their own arrangements? We are now in the situation where non-members and people who do not fulfill the criteria have 2-4 tickets due to an error on the eticket website, and dedicated disabled fans will miss out.

More seating being made available. Look on Herald Pages. Good luck.

:scarf:

Positively Green":19y1u1eq said:
tarunie":19y1u1eq said:

More seating being made available. Look on Herald Pages. Good luck.

:scarf:

If is the case then I hope that Argyle fans that are a wheelchair user, their PA/Carers along with ambulant disabled people and others with similar needs still get tickets at the front of the Demport or Lyndhurst! :think:

Liverpool FC has received within the allocation 22 pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets priced at £15 per pair. Ambulant tickets are also available and concessions apply.

Plenty room as above apparently up the Barn Park so if need be Argyle could ask anyone who is currently taking up a position needed by someone with a disabilty that is not disabled could they kindly move to the temporary seating. :thumbs: :scarf:

Feb 21, 2011
Just been made aware that a visually imppaired guy that sits behind me wiith his carer virtually every week has been told he doesn't meet the ticketing criteria, this can only be due to a computer glitch as he buys from the box office for all games. in my view the only criteria he doesn't meet is an inability to queue from 4 am to get a voucher so he can queue again later, Whilst I appreciate the demand is high how the most vulnerable are treated in these situations is a good measure and in this instance the club is failing.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We'll need to unsticky the Liverpool related threads tomorrow to concentrate on the Stevenage game but they, including this thread, will all return on Sunday. :thumbs:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
PADSA emails and mobile have been busy and we are working hard to make sure those who are season ticket holders, white membership gain their tickets.
Those who meet the criteria set by the club as having been to the 5 games. Disabled supporters who have season tickets have until Sunday to claim their seats please email padsagroup2015@gmail.com with your membership number name etc we will sort out the tickets for you . same as white membership and for those who have the criteria set by the club has attending 5 games please email us again with information. All requests are being checked.

We have lots of requests from those who have not met the criteria and have kept details in case there maybe tickets.
We have made it clear to those who contacted us the criteria for getting the ticket. Also things are being checked at the box office.
We have not been allocated tickets to sell. We are passing on the information to help the disabled so they do not have to queue or be in the telephone queue. They cannot do online booking.
 It has been very sad to be approached by those who clearly have no disability and think they can gain tickets this way.
We are also volunteers trying help improve things for our PADSA members