PASOTI Numbers. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

PASOTI Numbers.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We are going through the roof over the last few weeks and a lot of new contributors. Hope you are enjoying the oldest, biggest, most famous and fastest growing Argyle forum by far. :scarf:

Over the last few days so many have come up to me to say how they love reading the site but don't often post, and that's fine as well.

Thanks to all Pasotites for making this site what it is.

:clap:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I need a raise :coat:

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Ian it's not rocket science why this forum has had so many hits if you want to know anything Argyle Pasoti is the first port of call.

Dec 29, 2008
I have always been an avid reader of Pasoti, particularly when working abroad.
Thanks to Ian and all of the regular contributors.
I agree with Dunlop that Pasoti is the place for all the latest information. Having looked at lots of other club forums etc I am in no doubt Pasoti is as good as it gets!
Oh and a good word for Greens on Screen too.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Greens on Screen is THE best Argyle website in my opinion, however PASOTI is the communication tool for all PAFC fans.

I am of course biased. :greensmile:

The Mods work their gonads off to make it child friendly and libel free and despite the usual cry from certain idiots and the sometimes frustrated, all opinions ARE welcome on here..

Primarily though, it is for talking about our wonderful club PAFC and all the joys and frustration that go with that. Hence its massive popularity with the vast majority of like minded people.

:scarf:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I look at it more than any other non adult site on the internet.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Sep 15, 2003
Tavistock
Yes Ian my thanks too for keeping P@SOTI (as was) at the high standard we've come to expect. I have read it almost daily since the 1996 days of an email of all the day's posts sent by Dave Gadd I think it was, and while I was living in the Middle East then it was the only lifeline of information about the club. I kept them on an old hard drive for years but sadly it died, although re-reading Mr Hutchinson's rants about Trigger did get a little tedious at times.

Dec 17, 2016
I'm a recent joiner of this site and I'd like to say it's brilliant!!

It's just such a great resource to get information on all things 'Argyle'!!

My fave contributor is X Isle he is a class thinker and hits the nail on the head every time - does he really look like his avatar??? lol!! :nworthy: