Yeovil Tickets | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Yeovil Tickets

A

ArgyleBoyJosh

Were these a sell out before the change of date from the 7th of January because of the Liverpool game or will they be put back up onto the online e-ticketing site after all the FA Cup malarkey?

Thanks. :scarf:

Dec 17, 2016
Is it likely that all away tickets for this fixture will be taken up by green and white members with none available for general sale??

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Spion Kopter":3d0wyrt8 said:
Is it likely that all away tickets for this fixture will be taken up by green and white members with none available for general sale??

Possible, but I don't remember this being the case last season. Was a really good following in the end.

Oct 16, 2016
Game was called off last season and rearranged, we got to Yeovil and were sat in an ale house

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
there were a few of us sat in the home section... I tried to be discreet but first minute the ball flew up and hit a Yeovil hand... 'HANDBALL!!!!!' I yelled and the cover was blown... no probs though, had a nice chat with the locals.

A

argyle dude

Hoping these make it to general sale, closest game for me after Exeter. Anyone know when they are likely to announce details? My last visit to Huish Park was when Stevie Crawford scored that wonder goal, where he dribbled past the entire Yeovil team from the Halfway line :funny:

A

ArgyleBoyJosh

Anyone know what our allocation was last time round..?

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Hope they open up the away end quicker than last year!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
John Cooper":3ifzw7ii said:
Hope they open up the away end quicker than last year!
They blamed it on a delayed steward briefing.

Dec 17, 2016
soccerpilgrim":bem4tunu said:
Spion Kopter":bem4tunu said:

Possible, but I don't remember this being the case last season. Was a really good following in the end.

Many thanks...I thought as much! I was there last season....it actually snowed (a light flurry, when I say flurry just a brief spattering of flakes at the away end) as I recall!

May 3, 2015
Hoping this gets to general sale myself. Not to bad a trip midweek and want to visit the Glastonbury festival site on the way. whats it like for a drink and some food before the game ?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Tongham89":31jqk2b9 said:
Hoping this gets to general sale myself. Not to bad a trip midweek and want to visit the Glastonbury festival site on the way. whats it like for a drink and some food before the game ?

Closed is what it's like.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Patrik":xrlqjlyp said:
Tongham89":xrlqjlyp said:
The Arrow pub on the housing estate across the road is good, food and drink on par with Wetherspoons prices and dispotentially it being packed I got served almost immediately upon going to the bar each time.
Absolutely nothing at the ground bar a burger van in the caged area behind the goal and no cover at all and that's absolutely all there is. Turnstiles didn't open until 7:20 last season and they searched everyone so took quite a while to get in, wasn't in my seat until 7:40.
The food wait time was massive though and they'd pretty much stopped serving food by the time the game was called off....