Argyle v Liverpool - German TV? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Liverpool - German TV?

Sep 7, 2006
Evening.

Unfortunately I'm in Germany for the replay. I have BT sport, but it won't play on my iPad due to it only being available in the UK.

Does anyone know of a German channel showing the game, or a way of watching online?

Thanks in advance!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
F in Argyle":2b1st6f2 said:
Evening.

Unfortunately I'm in Germany for the replay. I have BT sport, but it won't play on my iPad due to it only being available in the UK.

Does anyone know of a German channel showing the game, or a way of watching online?

Thanks in advance!
i don't know if this helps but a friend of mine who lives in thailand went to a bar and because it was liverpool it was on tv there.perhaps wander down to the nearest bar and ask.just a suggestion.good luck,i hope you catch the match.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
You could install a VPN app on your phone which would make it appear you're still in the UK. Google ExpressVPN, for an example.

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
You can catch the highlights on Tagesspiel 2, introduced by Gary von Lederhosen

...or do what I do and find a streaming channel

Sep 7, 2006
All really helpful answers, so thanks!

Channel Nein isn't showing it (!) but Eurosport is, so massive thanks to Greenbath for finding that out.

Fair play to all you exiles - even a couple of hours by plane feels a long way from Home (Park). I'll be there in spirit!

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Anyone struggling to find somewhere to watch the match abroad, and has access to the internet pm me and i will give you details of where you can see the match online