Outland Road Traffic Warning!! | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Outland Road Traffic Warning!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I have no idea whether the club have had discussion with the Highways People (I suspect they haven't) but be warned the people the traffic words from the Parkway to Home Park and Home Park out to the Parkway is now worse than it has been since these roadworks have begun (October??).

From the Parkway up the ramp to Outland Road is now only a single lane, and the other way (out after the match) is no better.

Be warned, it could be an absolute mare and I'd be amazed if there's not serious queuing from March Mills right through to and beyond Morrisons on the night.

If you get there for 1700 hrs you'll hit the rush hour, if you leave for 1800 that'll be even worse I reckon.

Nightmare!!

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Apr 6, 2009
Insane, dont know why they bothered putting a sign saying delays 9th - 13th when its even worse this week. Took me 30 minutes to get from home park to peverell park this afternoon not even in rush hour.

Think ill go a long way round on wed!!

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Taking East Plympton roadworks as well the contractors are taking the pi55. Derriford will be just a bad when they reach similar levels of inactivity. Plympton has been a disaster to drive around for a long time. About time PCC done something about it but will not hold my breath. :furious:

May 8, 2011
Unless you are trying to park in the Argyle car park, if you are coming from the east along the A38 probably better to come off at Forder Valley and come in via Delamere Road, Eggbuckland Road and Torr Lane, quite a few already use this route.

May 8, 2011
Mike Greening":1xzvdwqw said:
Taking East Plympton roadworks as well the contractors are taking the pi55. Derriford will be just a bad when they reach similar levels of inactivity. Plympton has been a disaster to drive around for a long time. About time PCC done something about it but will not hold my breath. :furious:

The Plympton works are being done by Devon County as most of the works are outside the city boundary, and I suppose those in DCC HQ don't really worry about Plympton residents.

Jul 7, 2005
IJN":3friv0i7 said:
I have no idea whether the club have had discussion with the Highways People (I suspect they haven't) but be warned the people the traffic words from the Parkway to Home Park and Home Park out to the Parkway is now worse than it has been since these roadworks have begun (October??).

From the Parkway up the ramp to Outland Road is now only a single lane, and the other way (out after the match) is no better.

Be warned, it could be an absolute mare and I'd be amazed if there's not serious queuing from March Mills right through to and beyond Morrisons on the night.

If you get there for 1700 hrs you'll hit the rush hour, if you leave for 1800 that'll be even worse I reckon.

Nightmare!!

Would be worth posting this info on a suitable Liverpool forum. I don't know which one would be best.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I'm surprised Target Travel are keeping to the same time table as normal games, they do take a slightly different route from Plymton but I can see there being a major problem

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Greenheart":15tbvvjo said:
IJN":15tbvvjo said:

Nightmare!!

Would be worth posting this info on a suitable Liverpool forum. I don't know which one would be best.

Quite a few of them will be coming over the Tamar Bridge won't they? ;)

Apr 4, 2015
i live in beacon park and i can assure you all that the best way to come in is via weston mill exit of a38, turn left by the fire station and up through north prospect.

Jul 7, 2005
Pogleswoody":2qf01u9k said:
Greenheart":2qf01u9k said:
IJN":2qf01u9k said:

Nightmare!!

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Quite a few of them will be coming over the Tamar Bridge won't they? ;)

Yeah but the nice ones will be coming down the A38. :)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
freddie2greens":3f1l53es said:
i live in beacon park and i can assure you all that the best way to come in is via weston mill exit of a38, turn left by the fire station and up through north prospect.

I was told due to the new road works there today it was gridlocked. :facepalm:

Aug 24, 2011
With ticket collections for thousands and this road work issue we will be lucky to have 9k fans in the ground for 7.45 Wednesday!!