Which Members can't get tickets? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Which Members can't get tickets?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
What people that have memberships can't get tickets?

Malcolm (Dreamgreen) post has hurt like hell, as I know that he's a real Argyle fan and it's really sad that he can't, not through his own doing, get a ticket.

So, any member (ST Holder) who can't claim a ticket for whatever reason, please leave a post below.

Don't use Membership Numbers whatever you do, I'll PM you for details.

Let's see if we can sort this out via PASOTI and PAFC.

Ian

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
PS Let's not fill this thread wit crap please, just genuine Argyle fans that genuinely are having a problem.

B

bizzay1

Ian, although I have claimed all my allocation via my season tickets I am also a big green lottery member,
Any use to you ?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
bizzay1":302j57h7 said:
Ian, although I have claimed all my allocation via my season tickets I am also a big green lottery member,
Any use to you ?

One takes over the other mate, i.e it's not both, if you have one you can't have the other, if that makes sense.

However, to make the point, I'm not trying to arrange people to get tickets that haven't got memberships I'm trying to help members get what is there's by right.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
derbygreen":30om5jvp said:
Does this include White memberships too?

Yes.

I have re-written my badly worded OP.

If any people are having trouble getting their entitlement please PM me with:-

Name

Address

Membership Number

Telephone Contact

How many tickets

I'll contact a list and send it off to someone very important. :shh:

G

greentel12

Hi Ian

Another green member unable to order on-line or by phone
cheers

Greentel

Dec 17, 2016
Ian,

My brother already has a ticket, which I as a white member got him when I purchased the two extra tickets I was entitled to. However, he has a qualifying purchasing history himself and so should be able to buy two additional tickets using his own online ticketing account details. I'm sure if there are ST holders that are having problems he might be willing to get them tickets in the Mayflower temporary stand at £35 a pop (up to 2 of them max obviously) by queuing at Home Park tomorrow.....

Does this seem a viable methodology? Or do you think they wouldn't want to pay the extra cost of the tickets?

Do we know when the ticket office opens tomorrow, by the way?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm sure you could get a PM from someone mate.

On this thread I'm simply attempting to help Members who for whatever reason can't get in contact.

All I will do is pass this list of details onto the club and I have been promised contact will be made in the morning.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Just PM please Gary, I am copying and pasting to an E mail and if I lose it I'll have to start again.

If my PM's appear terse, I need your help, I don't need PASOTI names I need real names.

NO PM yet Gary.

Apr 8, 2013
Hi Ian, although I have my ticket as a green member, myself and other work colleagues have been unable to buy our extra ones even though all green members, no joy online or phone and turned away in person as no raffle ticket