Places to eat near home park | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Places to eat near home park

Aug 24, 2011
Been hundreds of times but always go Toby's carvery, with the traffic issues and collection of tickets needed where else is there within walking distance to home park that you can sit down and get food please?

Oct 16, 2016
City centre is suppose, it's not a huge stride to HP and there are far more options, parking will be easier (after office hours) and getting away will be easier. There aren't too many options within close proximity and I wouldn't touch The Brit with a dirty stick as it will be 30 deep at the bar

As it is my neck of the woods - when I am home - I would stay clear of Milehouse and Stoke Village.

Maybe the City Centre, Barbican or Royal William Yard may be the best options - the latter is more expensive ?

IF I was home I would do you all a BBQ in my front garden - beer and a burger - but the chef and bottle washer are on holiday !!

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Aug 24, 2011
thank you all, I am going to park somewhere opposite the ground, get our tickets and then walk to wherever we can for food, how about the life centre what's the hot food options like there?

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
ProfGreen":g2jg7h8d said:
Cafe Indiya in Stoke Village is arguably the best curry house in Plymouth :nworthy:

Second best.... Shapla is the best

Don't start a curry war....!!!! :-D

Majesticmacc

Be close but away from the crowds - go to the local chippy [Francine in North Prospect Road or The Fryer Tuck in St Levan Road, next to The Palladium] a few sploshes in The St Levan Inn - walk back to HP in 10 minutes ?

The latter two are from experience, as I know them well - excellent !!

Worth a call.

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Sep 20, 2003
Monster Green":2kfsu225 said:
ProfGreen":2kfsu225 said:
Cafe Indiya in Stoke Village is arguably the best curry house in Plymouth :nworthy:

I will, Nibana is the best :wave:

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Wozzer":ll70inyk said:
Monster Green":ll70inyk said:
ProfGreen":ll70inyk said:

I will, Nibana is the best :wave:

Ha! Can't beat a good old Ruby. I will say tho, the last time I went to Nibana we left very disappointed. May have a been a bad one I guess

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Majesticmacc":3p1ednhv said:
Ok thanks, where exactly is it?
"Been hundreds of times" - how have you missed the Cherry Tree? It is almost on the route to and from Tavistock.

Aug 24, 2011
memory man":1svx4r2p said:
Majesticmacc":1svx4r2p said:
Ok thanks, where exactly is it?
"Been hundreds of times" - how have you missed the Cherry Tree? It is almost on the route to and from Tavistock.

I am sure I know it but you know what its like when your driving to a certain place you don't concentrate on what's around! besides is it within walking distance that was my original question?