Anyone else not received their ticket yet? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Anyone else not received their ticket yet?

Jan 7, 2013
Ordered Wednesday still not arrived.. A message has been left with the club as no answer from their phones.. Won't be going home after work tomorrow so will be a bit stuck if they don't arrive today! Postage paid you'd have thought they'd arrive Thursday Friday at the latest.

Jan 6, 2004
From the horses mouth - They sent out loads on Friday and expect them to arrive today - if not head up to the box office for a re-issue

Jan 6, 2004
Devonportender":2xwruj7n said:
Exactly the same for me, I work until 7 usually but with the size of the crown i'll be leaving early but no time to go back home

Do you work as the king of a small country?

O

ogwellmike

I contacted Nicki Errington (manager of the Argyle ticket office) by email yesterday explaining that I had this same problem. She replied late last evening to say that all the tickets have been dispatched but if yours fails to arrive, contact the ticket office and they will have a duplicate for you to collect pre-match on Wednesday. Her email address is: nickierrington@pafc.co.uk

ogwellmike":2lvrp2rj said:
I contacted Nicki Errington (manager of the Argyle ticket office) by email yesterday explaining that I had this same problem. She replied late last evening to say that all the tickets have been dispatched but if yours fails to arrive, contact the ticket office and they will have a duplicate for you to collect pre-match on Wednesday. Her email address is: nickierrington@pafc.co.uk

Thank you. Been trying the ticket office but its understandably tied up at the moment, lets hope it turns up today :scarf:

O

ogwellmike

FWIW my ticket arrived in this morning's post. PHEW!

I hope everybody else's does too.

Dec 20, 2011
check with ticket office collections.

My ticket was meant to be posted but was held for collection by mistake!. Purchased through ticketmaster.