nothing to see, move on (guide for scousers) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

nothing to see, move on (guide for scousers)

B

bizzay1

It's gone, nothing to see here, move on.

Just going to put my sackcloth on and beat myself to within an inch of my life with a wet haddock

May 8, 2011
Perhaps we could do a Scouse/Janner translation sheet. Here are a couple:

Scouse; Sound! Janner: Proper!
Scouse: Soft Lad! Janner: Cakey!

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
xmastree":357eb0k8 said:
Given the welcome Liverpool gave to us, I think that's totally out of order.

This has been taken from a facebook page (Plymouth Crap for sale i think it is).

Its a joke.

Apr 1, 2009
Daz":1xz104oy said:
xmastree":1xz104oy said:
Given the welcome Liverpool gave to us, I think that's totally out of order.

This has been taken from a facebook page (Plymouth Crap for sale i think it is).

Its a joke.

Of course it's a joke. I just think to trot out such cliches when the city/people/fans of Liverpool were so welcoming is a bit tasteless. Only my opinion of course.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
May test even the famous Scouse sense of humour. :greensmile:

Oct 16, 2016
Very stereotypical (had to throw stereo in there)

It's always funny when Janners (I was born in Freedom Fields but was schooled in Liverpool early on before moving back) take the rip out of other cities/ colloquia's when we have; Efford, North Prospect, Mount Wise, Devonport et al (to name but a few)

Note: all aforementioned areas have wonderful people and are community spirited and embody most of what is good about Plymouth, but it's cliché to suggest it's a dump full of 'scrotes' no?

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
I see where the humour is intended, but this should probably be moved to 'Terraces'. Probably not the best welcome for our Liverpool friends

Feb 23, 2006
Not at all funny.....we were welcomed at Anfield.then theres the proposed minutes clapping for the young boy who died while his father was watching the match and was comforted and helped. There was a true friendly feeling at Anfield.

Theres a time and place for this and this is not it.

I hope the moderators remove this post,its supposed to be a family friendly site ! Theres always a possibility some legal eagle could find some way of making a name for themself by provoking some form of legal action

Georgieboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 17, 2015
Why do some fans? Write so much crap on PASOTI. :doh: Well said gray Green!!