Do You Sit Usually in the Mayflower Lower ( League Games ) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Do You Sit Usually in the Mayflower Lower ( League Games )

Jan 29, 2006
Argyle just phoned me to offer newly fitted seats instead because of restricted view. I am collecting new tickets this afternoon. I am lucky I can pick my tickets up now. Going to be nightmare tomorrow evening for those people who also want to change.

Dec 19, 2009
greenwhale":1dvy7gkd said:
keyser soze":1dvy7gkd said:
Did they say how many rows were affected?
No details on how, who are going to be affected so going to move rather than take a chance.
Thanks Greenwhale. The incompetence at our club is beyond belief, you'd at least think having made a massive cock-up they could then take time to work out who might be affected. I'm in the back row of the Mayflower so fingers crossed currently!

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
TQ3 and green":1o9bvwi5 said:
Can't remember the previous temporary stand blocking the view. Is this one more steeply banked?

Weren't the previous seats fixed to the ground? The new temporary ones are on a metal framework that is several feet higher up by the looks of things in the photos that have been posted.

I sit there when I am home - so for very few games.

Maybe "the regulars" who do sit there can be relocated to the temporary seating IF there is a problem with viewing ?

Makes sense.....................but this is Argyle :whistle: :facepalm:

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
TinTin":279z4kcx said:
I sit there when I am home - so for very few games.

Maybe "the regulars" who do sit there can be relocated to the temporary seating IF there is a problem with viewing ?

Makes sense.....................but this is Argyle :whistle: :facepalm:

Keep the Faith :scarf:

They are being moved, problem is that Argo are selling their Restricted View Seats to punters who have no idea how restricted the view is! :facepalm:

Dec 19, 2009
Just come back from HP - if you usually sit anywhere in the Mayflower stand then change your seat whilst you still can!! I sit in Row D at the back and even without anyone sat in the temporary stand the near touchline isn't viewable. I'd say nearly half the pitch will be obscured once people sit in the new seats and if they stand up then enjoy the view of the Lyndhurst 'cause that's all you'll see!!

Jan 29, 2006
greenwhale":1bck6fa6 said:
Argyle just phoned me to offer newly fitted seats instead because of restricted view. I am collecting new tickets this afternoon. I am lucky I can pick my tickets up now. Going to be nightmare tomorrow evening for those people who also want to change.

Just back with new tickets. There is a separate window available for people who want to swap. Went up to look at seating definitely going to be too high for all in ML. Tried to determine where I'm sitting but seat numbers not on yet. Hectic buzz around, even new plants going in, still hundreds queuing.