Make us proud | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Make us proud

Jan 3, 2013
Regardless of the result, all I want is for our Argo to show the 10000 extra supporters what guts, effort and determination can do. Have a go lads, chase everything until the end and you'll be cheered off the pitch even if the result doesn't go your way!

Oct 16, 2016
davie nine":24w8viq3 said:
Shankster":24w8viq3 said:
Apologies, I read the title and thought you were pregnant
Strange, some of us read your pseudonym and thought you were a troll. Still wondering.

I don't know what that is, other than the Three Billy Goats Gruff

Smile, it's free

Sep 6, 2006
Shankster":2csqj54r said:
davie nine":2csqj54r said:
Shankster":2csqj54r said:
Strange, some of us read your pseudonym and thought you were a troll. Still wondering.

I don't know what that is, other than the Three Billy Goats Gruff

Smile, it's free

Always has to have the last word. Lets see what pearl of wisdom he comes up with. I think he thinks he smart. Best ignored.

Mar 7, 2008
Already made us proud with anfield display ...... hope we can perform as well as possible but be happy to lose 4-0 and get 3 points on saturday......

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
davie nine":vol83gtf said:
Shankster":vol83gtf said:

Up to now, he's not said anything troll-like. Even if he turns out to be a scouse there's been no reason yet to worry too much about his intentions.

Mar 8, 2016
The players have already made us proud to even get Liverpool at home park, this group of players will continue this tomorrow, regardless of the score line they will give 100% I know that much already. Some of the most hard working group of players I've seen wear the green shirt.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
They made us proud at Anfield, hopefully they will put up another good show against one of the best Liverpool footballing sides in the premiership.