Blackpool home game to be rearranged (merged) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blackpool home game to be rearranged (merged)

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Regardless of how we get on tomorrow, we won't be playing Blackpool on Saturday week.

They have just beaten Barnsley in injury time of extra time at Oakwell, so they will now be playing Blackburn in the 4th Round of the Cup.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Perhaps tickets for that Saturday will be easy to get then?

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Shankster":2vue528b said:
Two weeks with no game to go to!!

The summer is painful as it is? Yeovil away a defo
Yeovil are home to Doncaster on the Saturday before we are there on the Tuesday.

Let's hope they have a hard-fought win that leaves them knackered for the game with us 3 days later.

Oct 16, 2016
demportdave":1hi9sif7 said:
Shankster":1hi9sif7 said:
Two weeks with no game to go to!!

The summer is painful as it is? Yeovil away a defo
Yeovil are home to Doncaster on the Saturday before we are there on the Tuesday.

Let's hope they have a hard-fought win that leaves them knackered for the game with us 3 days later.

I've been to Huish Park a few times, oddly I saw LFC play there in the third round some years ago!! I recall heskey scoring.

By terrible.....ahem.......coincidence I'm at Bath Spa Uni tutoring on the 31st, what a strange coincidence

Edit: correction Bath uni (my daughters going to Bath Spa in Sept. thus have Spa on the nogin)

Aug 18, 2015
DJM league were giving out 2500 tickets free tickets for kids for Blackpool game.

They won't be free for the Wolves match that day!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
demportdave":negifmvc said:
Regardless of how we get on tomorrow, we won't be playing Blackpool on Saturday week.

They have just beaten Barnsley in injury time of extra time at Oakwell, so they will now be playing Blackburn in the 4th Round of the Cup.
Have some faith Dave, we'll be playing Wolves that day. :)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We already have two Tuesday home games in February so I guess this game will be in March.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Keepitgreen":rt21v50b said:
demportdave":rt21v50b said:

Have some faith Dave, we'll be playing Wolves that day. :)

Spot on Bob