Grandstand parking tomorrow | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Grandstand parking tomorrow

Mar 15, 2011
The area has been much reduced in particular due to BT Sport for some reason needing to take up a lot more space than Sky. It is true we badge holders only pay for league games but generally of course there is space available when we are in early rounds of not very well attended cup games. As we know tomorrow is very different. Many users of the Grandstand car park may not be aware of likely problems and some badge holders are elderly, disabled or careers. Not sure what will be available or if the club are as yet. Hope there will be room for the players.... Best have an alternative plan if at all possible or get there even earlier than you were already planning to! :sigh:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
John, I sent you an E mail about 20 minutes ago mate! Have a read.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Some tw@t has parked in my numbered bay for the last 4 home games already.... grrr! I was told the bay was for all home games... I am prepared to be told differently :(

Mar 15, 2011
Thanks Ian your email arrived two minutes ago! It seems the club is emailing those it can reach this way to help . They ask for an immediate reply so they can allocate a place where it is possible to do so. Good luck with that. Luckily I have been able to make alternative arrangements.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Good news mate and again, it proves that the club are working tirelessly into the wee hours in an effort to make it a memorable game tomorrow night.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Spill the beans... I've not received an email. I pay for a bay for my disabled mothers access to the ground.

Mar 15, 2011
Fair enough Meetoo. The email address is commercial@pafc.co.uk and you should give details of your name and Car Park badge number if you DO NOT need a space tomorrow night. They are hoping to allocate a space to those who do not get in touch. A tricky one so I would give it plenty of time!

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
JeanandJohn":908wwpwn said:
Fair enough Meetoo. The email address is commercial@pafc.co.uk and you should give details of your name and Car Park badge number if you DO NOT need a space tomorrow night. They are hoping to allocate a space to those who do not get in touch. A tricky one so I would give it plenty of time!
Thank you....