You'll Never Walk Alone | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

You'll Never Walk Alone

Feb 24, 2008
Argyle, tonight please don't be tempted into playing " You'll never walk alone " and make our pampered Premier League visitors feel very much at home !

This is " Our " very much winnable Home game and the visit of Liverpool should be made as uncomfortable as possible !

Memories of the Newcastle game a few years ago are still raw !

Somehow I feel they will be very tempted !

Aug 13, 2009
We DO NOT, DO NOT play you'll never walk alone and we definitely DO NOT, DO NOT sing it !!
We are Argyle, not Liverpool, and no advantage must be given to the scousers.

Mar 8, 2016
Why are people assuming argyle will play YNWA? Of course they won't. It's a ridiculous idea. As for the goal music, why do they still persist with this? It's poo.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
No reason whatsoever why the club should play YNWA. Hopefully no deafening music in the lead up to kick off, let the fans create the atmosphere and hopefully no goal music.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
green eyed monster":21wsmb66 said:
Why on earth would the club even contemplate playing YNWA?

Pointless thread

It is a fact that Argyle have previous convictions for doing so!

Blaydon Races for Newcastle United?

Dec 3, 2005
jerryatricjanner":v7gamr18 said:
No reason whatsoever why the club should play YNWA. Hopefully no deafening music in the lead up to kick off, let the fans create the atmosphere and hopefully no goal music.

I would be very happy if this happened - instead of the usual durge they play before Semper - who makes these decisions?

As for the goal music - I would sooner listen to the supporters celebrating the goal - after all isn't that the reason we are there - so we can celebrate and be heard.
If your going to drown the supporters out before the game and at the point of a goal being scored - what is the point of having supporters there?? I hope SH is reading the thread. :scarf: