Liverpool match day thread | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Liverpool match day thread

Aug 10, 2006
well here it is let's hope everybody has a cracking day out this is what all those game's, year's, travel are all about a nice relaxing bonus game we can all enjoy, COME ON ARGYLE.

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
The temperature is nudging 100 degrees here in Sydney, the shirt, scarf, bobbly hat, are laid out for a 6am wake up call for the entire family, and ESPN FA Cup feed. I'm so excited not sure I can sleep!

So excited about today, wishing every fan a day to remember, enjoy it, embrace it, scream for the team even if Liverpool net a hatful! Wish I could be there...

Enjoy everyone.

Oct 16, 2016
Warnock on the radio this morning

'The stadium will have 13500 supporters in' little bit awry there Neil

Anyway, looking forward to the match now.

Jan 11, 2017
Warnock also stated that we will lose.If Liverpool play to their potential then they may win but they were saying that about Ipswich!!COYG

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
I get it all, I really do, about this game. Financially this is massive for the club and it's fantastic for us...

But I was far more concerned about the game last Saturday and this upcoming Saturday...

Yet I'm the so called plastic, for the record I'm not going tonight.

I'll be glad when it's all over tbh... until the wolves game of course :scarf:

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
green eyed monster":11ilbxdq said:
I get it all, I really do, about this game. Financially this is massive for the club and it's fantastic for us...

But I was far more concerned about the game last Saturday and this upcoming Saturday...

Yet I'm the so called plastic, for the record I'm not going tonight.

I'll be glad when it's all over tbh... until the wolves game of course :scarf:

Agree, I will enjoy tonight. But I will enjoy Cheltenham on Saturday more. Everything about tonight is an effort. Travel, parking, getting a ticket, the Brit, going to the toilet etc .... I just hope the game will make up for it.

Saturday will be far more relaxed with an actual real prospect of winning the game!

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I also agree about the real target for this season, playing wise is getting out of this league.

What should be a pleasant diversion has been the centre for division and bile of the ugliest sort. I hope after tonight "Plastic" is reserved for the seats. I hope people regain their civility to those only trying to do their job.

Right, hotel booking and ticket ready, time to head for Saltram.

COYGs

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
tonycholwell":1j1h019x said:
I also agree about the real target for this season, playing wise is getting out of this league.

What should be a pleasant diversion has been the centre for division and bile of the ugliest sort. I hope after tonight "Plastic" is reserved for the seats. I hope people regain their civility to those only trying to do their job.

Right, hotel booking and ticket ready, time to head for Saltram.

COYGs
Good post Tony and I agree with most of it. However I still see it as a pleasant diversion. Because of today's media this is the biggest game in Home Park history. The eyes of the world will be upon us. Let's enjoy it for what it is (I certainly will) and come tomorrow, win or lose, all eyes can then be on Cheltenham.

With another player absent from the squad now to go along with the 5 injured, 2 cuptied and osborne leaving
we are going to have a really young bench tonight.
My prediction is to play the same way again and with the same formation of 4141. If we can keep it tight and
frustrate them then late on we might be able to nick a goal or maybe a set piece. If they score early then its over.
Bully to start at right back and oscar into centre mid for me. Bully wont offer much on the ball but then again we
are not going to be doing much attacking wise anyway.
So team for me is luke, bully, yanner, sonny, benny, foxy, JJ, ossie, GC10, slewwww, arnie.
Subs vincent dorel, gary sawyer, billy palfrey, jordan bentley, craig tanner, louis rooney, alex fletcher.
Again no centre midfield cover on the bench. That needs to be sorted soon unless the czech boy might be able to
play as a ball winning midfield type as i did read somewhere that he was comfortable on the ball.
The cheltenham team DA picks should tell us if so or perhaps a loanee to come in soon to provide some cover?
It will be interesting tonight to see how we cope(or not) with premier players and the occasion.
Not expecting a result just want them as usual to give everything for the shirt. Do that and i am a happy man
whatever the result. Good luck argyle.

Dec 3, 2005
It will a fantastic occasion - you dont get many of these coming around - the eyes of the football world on Home Park.

Enjoy the experience - for those who have not experienced such a match at Home Park yet - you will remember this one for the rest of your lives.

Just one hope and that is Argyle do themselves proud - that's all I ask - to leave the pitch feeling proud - you never know that could include winning the game - who knows - "it's a funny old game" :)

:scarf: